• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What will be Ash's 6th Sinnoh Pokemon

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    Well seeing as how Ash only has room for one more pokemon who do you think he is going to capture for his last Sinnoh Pokemon?
    I have a feeling that it may be Riolu/Lucario but the fact they made a movie about him makes me less and less sure about him.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    yeh but Ash allready has a grass type (Turtwig) so i dont see that happening, plus Budew to me seems more suited to Dawn.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    he might evolve his aipom.

According to the new Japanese episode and the 10000 threads dedicated to this:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    Hippopotas! ... it just seems random enough for one of his sixths... because they always ARE random, in my opinion. but it's a cute little hippo, and a ground type. So, why not?

^^" on the other hand, Riolu... would be totally awesome. It could happen~ =D

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    I love to see Ash with either Riolu or Hippopotas! I also think it would be cool if he has a Shieldon. It's kinda a cute little PKMN... :D

Years
    I think a Hipopotas would be good too, but we've already had a filler with it and it's left...I don't think he'd get it now.

Bebetrunks

.:Love:.
    Years
    Well so far he is following the johto pattern so chances are likely his last will be a bug pokemon or fighting as heracross was.

Ash's johto---
    Pikachu~Pikachu
    Chikorita~Turtwig
    Cyndaquil~Chimchar
    Totadile~Buizel
    Noctowl~Staravia
    Heracross~Open

Lash

Years
    Here is a good idea how it will all turn out in the end for Ash's team.

Pikachu
    Torterra
    Staraptor
    Floatzel
    Lucario
    Hippowdon

This team is mainly evolved. Though that is really not Ash's style, the Sinnoh Gym Leaders seem more serious and stronger than those of other leagues, hence requiring stronger Pokemon.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Ash doesn't have Buizel...that's Dawn's.

any ways...I'm pretty sure it will be Yanma or Mamoswine...something that promotes 4th gen evos. :/
    Out of curiousity, you didn't see the like 3 other trades about the trade with Aipom and Buizel?

He could get a Yanmega or something is feasable.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I think it would be cool if he got a Porygon and, somehow, manage to get a Porygon-Z by the end of Sinnoh. It'll never happen though :( I don't think Porygon is Ash's type, anyway. Like Glalie didn't suit Ash at all.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I really can see Ash with a Gabite.
    Just because of how similar it is to Grovyle.

Plus Garchomp is the ****. ^_^
    I completely agree with you! I mean I think Ash should catcha Gible and it evolve, but the thing is the writers refuse to give Ash atleast one actual dragon.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Hippopotas!
    He should get it though a Rilou would be good too.
    I have a feeling though it will be Hippopotas since there is an ep about it,or Spiritomb,an ep is airing of it. Who knows.
    I am pretty sure it won't be Rilou though since it was the main pokemon there.(Lucario)

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    Hippopotas!
    He should get it though a Rilou would be good too.
    I have a feeling though it will be Hippopotas since there is an ep about it,or Spiritomb,an ep is airing of it. Who knows.
    I am pretty sure it won't be Rilou though since it was the main pokemon there.(Lucario)

Hippopotas I think it would be a great ideal because that would go well with Ash's team. For Rilou it will never happen to be Ash's team.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    I kinda don't really know what pokemon would Ash have as his sixth pokemon. I mean now with the recent trade, his basic team is now completed leaving on this last pokemon slot open. Still seeing how similar this season is to the Johto season and what has been done in the past I can stay that his sixth pokemon will be a pokemon with little popularity like Aipom, Snorunt, and Phamphy were. So I guess it takes out Rilou who is popular already for being the pre-evo form of Lucario right? Also Gible is kinda popular so I don't think he would get one of those.

If I have to say maybe then it would be on Hippowdon which is the evolve form of Hippopotas. It could be something like how Ash wanted a dohpan back in the beginning of Johto and later on he received the pre-evo of it. Still I haven't seen the episode where hippopotas appears in so I can't say if he has an intrest in it.

Still my best say in this is that the sixth pokemon will be one that we will never guess because it recieves so little attention that we won't be able to guess what it is. I mean did anybody ever guess that Ash would recieve a snorunt? I didn't. Still if Ash is to get the sixth pokemon then it will be towards the end of the Sinnoh Saga which is a long way to go.

Still the writters could go the way like they did in the Kanto Saga and just leave the sixth spot open even though Ash had the pokemon to fill it. Personality I am hoping for a bit playful pokemon Snorunt was but more like Aipom. Teeheehee

Back