• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Will May's Eevee Evolve Into?

May's Eevee will evolve into...

• Jolteon

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Flareon

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Vapreon

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Espeon

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters
    Years
    • MD
    • Seen Mar 17, 2007
    Kazuhito said:
    New Eevee type probably, no other reason to bring in such an old Pokemon
    That's a possibility but doubtful though I never imagine there would have been a Espeon or Umbreon and that came to be.
    Reyna_fire said:
    If the Eevee will evole it will be something cute.
    I agree that it will most likely be a cute evolution of Eevee.

I think it either be Espeon, Vaporeon or Flareon as there the cutest out of the bunch or she will just keep it as is.

If it turns out to be a brand new evolution which be cool its hard to say what type they use this time, the best possibly type for a Eevee evolution in my opinion be Ice as its the most feasible as Flying, Bug and what not be less feasible. If that was the type chosen I imagine it look similar to Flareon but be blue and white. Though what it use to get there be hard to say, I doubt that make a Ice Stone just for Eevee

Last edited:
    Back