• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Will May's Eevee Evolve Into?

May's Eevee will evolve into...

• Jolteon

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Flareon

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Vapreon

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Espeon

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters
    Years
    Um, Im betting by Pokemon Slightly darker tint of green than emerald and Pokemon Somewere btween dark red and Maroon there will be 17 eeveelutions(being sarcastic about so many PKMN games), yep I recon Either anew Ice or poison eevee

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I say she'll evolve it into a Vaporeon... Just a guess though. I can see her with a Vaporeon... but really, I dont have a favorite out of the three... so either-or is fine with me...

joyce : the fluffy pirate~

→ s m i l e .
    Years
    I guess it's Vaporeon or either Espeon. Or maybe she wille just leave it the way it is. I think May is gonna choose a cute evo,(if it evolves anyway) I mean like the starter pkmn Torchic , after a cute look she picked that one...

Last edited:
    Years
    I'm actually thinking either Espeon or Vaporeon...or for it not to evolve at all. Something cute obviously, Is may known for anything less than her cute Pokemon >>;;

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    It will stay as is.

But if it does eevee then it be something cute like espeon. They seem girly fro her taste. Or like said above it will evole to a new eeveeution during the same time the new D/P game. May does seem like something to sell. That was the reason she was added to the cast.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Shadow of heroes said:
    Plus why would Nintendo think of a new Eeveelution?5 is enough.

Erm, money could be a good reason. Eevee is a very popular pokemon, and there are 17 types of pokemon. 5/17 is not that many, so why not make more Eeveelutions? I personally would like to see a ghost Eeveelution. ^-^

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    Light_Azumarill said:
    Erm, money could be a good reason. Eevee is a very popular pokemon, and there are 17 types of pokemon. 5/17 is not that many, so why not make more Eeveelutions? I personally would like to see a ghost Eeveelution. ^-^
    That would be a good contest, to design a new one. It's probably already been done

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2008
    Leafraleon. Or some other new eevee evolution. Or possibly an evolution of one of the evolutions.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    But it doesn't fit into her cute pokemon type. I mean it is nice but still. Look at her pokemon. A Skitty and Beautifly. Ever wonder where is her Combustken? It not cute anymore so it isn't shown. If the Eevee will evole it will be something cute.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Squirtle is cute too. Have you seen it? It is just a baby. I mean it is a cute little water pokemon and this is from a person that finds them ugly.

Munchlax is like a comercial. He just promoting what ever that is out right now. Still a bit cute if you look at it from a side. He even acts a bit cutie.

Twilight Itachi X

Twilight X. The ultimate.
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Sep 17, 2008
    I think May should either keep it as an Eevee, or evolve it into a Jolteon or a Espeon.

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    I'm thinking Jolteon; as I had voted for.

Back