• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What will you be for Halloween???

Silly Sentret

obsessive HP fangirlie <33
    Years
    Dakota said:
    I'm not allowed to really celebrate halloween, but my parents are bending the rules a bit this year...At school I'm dressing up as GOTH!!

Then I'm gonna skip down the hallways singing Sunshine songs

BOO ya!
    I'm being a goth too! Let us pwn other ppl with our scariness of doom!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!! :o

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Woot! I cant find any Sora constumes so I might be the Unknown Riku (Kinngdom Hearts 2)or Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid) I have one of them cool bandanas like in the games. If I'm gonna be the Unknown, I'll just cover my eyes with the bandana and find something that looks like the thingy the Unknowns wear. If I'm gonna be Solid Snake I'll just wear the bandana like Snake (I used to do that all the times and start running around the house with my toy guns XD) and bet my Guncon Gun from Time Crisis 3 and run around the house with it like I used to XD I need something that looks like the sneeking suit that Snake wears, though. Also, If I'm not gonna be any of them, I'll be Kenshin Himura! *starts running around the house with plastic sword like usual* XD

aaaaaa

What will you be for Halloween???

aren't I soooo gawthix?

But yeah, let's keep this on topic and not go out on tangents when someone has a costume that offends someone else, hey?

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Scawy. X3

Now, I shall tell you what I shall be if you would wait. I will be something unimaginably wonderful and breath taking, absolutely stunning to the eye. I shall be someone you would least expect, original and fanatically creative. I shall be someone you would want to be, someone off everyone's list. No, I will not be a hamster, kitty, a rare avatar hunter or a Pichu. It is the most marvelous idea I have ever had, and so I will tell you...

I will be me. ^_~

XD Can't say that wasn't fun typing up, but yes. I think I will be myself. xP

3 REGIS

Oo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oO
    Years
    WOOHOO! I made a hot topic before 3 hours!Too bad,I don't think there's a way to save this till next H-ween,'cause I bet the mods will have to close this after H-ween goes by,I would'nt blame them if that happend,though. :disappoin

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    I'm not goin "trick-or-treatin" cuz I'll be givein out candy,but I will dress up,I'm goin to be fire,thats right,FIRE!!.....Don't ask "how??".......I wish I had a cam so I could take a pic of my self as FIRE!!.....lol

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    I'm sitting at home scaring kids and handing out candy dresses as a a random ninja character with a sword. :S Or, I can turn off all the lights and SLEEP.

GOD.

life is great
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    im goin as micheal jackson, that will scare the little boys lXD

aaaaaa

Innocent, maybe. But VERY stupid, anyway.
    But yeah, probably in kinda bad taste to mention something like that XP

aaaaaa

Sounds like something you'd find on 4chan

Back