• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What will you be for Halloween???

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    i think i might be a (somewhat)innocent bystander that looks just about exactly like me...what? someone said i dont need a costume for halloween XP

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Simon says He will be a pencil for Halloween. FEAR THE MIGHTLY FRIGHTFUL PENCIL.

GOD.

life is great
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    Michael Jackson doesn't like lil girls,he likes lil boys.lol.

true, but if he was giulty thats okay too, but i guess the little gals will be scared to

aaaaaa

No more Michael Jackson stuff :P

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    amphros23 said:
    I am gonna be a dumb voter and wear a "Vote or Die" Tshirt.
    People invest a lot of time and work into campaigning the act of voting. Voting is not dumb in any form because one vote could change this election. If you do that, you'll most likely be diminished in the eyes of your mentors. Hey, it's my opinion, and you may think that it's a bunch of hoopla, but oh well.

This year I'm not going out since I'm really sick. So I'm going to hand out candy.... Really! -hides her bowl of M & M's- Hehe. ^_^

Back