• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What will you name your children?

PikachuEX

A Rare Pikachu Lover
    Years
    Let me see. Girl would be Nodoka, mm, Nodoka-chan... ahem! My wife would name it if it was a boy.

Dark Banette

♫♫♫♪♪
    Years
    Girl: Molly, Kaylee, or Seirra.
    Boy: Trevor, Ricky, or Lance.

Haven't thought about having to name children lately. D:

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Basil or Ivan for boys.

For a girl.. I'd probably name her a sweet name, like Lilac or something. I'll let my significant other decide. xD;

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    After being a child myself for 16 years I'm not sure why I'd want one. However should I have one, It would be either john or amy after my grandfather or grandmother respetively.

I really hope I have two boys, so I can name one Chuck and the other Norris.

For the good of humanity this needs to happen ;)

devilicious

dream
    Years
    For girls, I like the names Alice and Alicia. Not much else to add.

If it's a boy, it's not me who will decide on it. Can't think of any good names, really.

Years
    *Gets the Huge Book Of Names*

I plan on having atleast 6 children, so, I already made a list of accepted names....

*get's shot*

Okay, to the list of craptacular names~!

Male names:
    London
    Ray
    Nicholas
    Damian
    Spencer
    Cyrus
    Ryan

I haven't thought much about boys names..

Female Names:
    Ruby
    Violet
    Marine
    Eva
    Hope
    Blythe
    Rose
    Alexis
    Emma

Last edited:
    Years
    I don't plan to have any children (gross), but if I were to ever have a little girl in some strange turn of events, I would name her Abigail.

Never really thought of this one. Hmmm.

Maybe Ezekiel for a boy. That name has a nice ring to it.

For a girl, I'd probably go with Abigail. I really like that name. Abby would be her nickname, of course.

YAY! ABIGAIL (Abby) IS MY NAME!

Um...

I'm not sure what I'd name my kids to tell you the truth...

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    Hm... Since I thought about this kind of stuff (Because I'm just BORING like that).
    I've thought of some decent names for my kids:

Male: Luigi, Clyde
    Female: Melody, Karen

Luigi may be a super mario character, But it is still a name!
    And since I'm 1/4 Italian, My kids will ATLEAST have some italian running threw thier veins.
    (Unless they're adopted or something).

Henrik

d'oh!
    Years
    Female: Emma or Rei.
    Male: Joel, Shinji or Nick.

Don't plan on getting kids anytime soon, though. :P

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Christos and I have already named our children~! ♥ They're all named after scientists, because they're little scientists. ^-^ Chips off the old block and such.

Albert [Einstein], Marie [Curie], Pierre [Curie], Henry [Cavendish], Max [Planck], Murray [Gell-Mann], Isaac [Newton], Irène [Joliot-Curie], Niels [Bohr], John [Dalton], Karl [Scheele], Francis [Bacon and also Aston], Erwin [Schrödinger], Wolfgang [Pauli], Dmitri [Mendeleev], Antoine [Lavoisier], Louis [Pasteur], Aristotle, Gregor [Mendel], Antonie [van Leeuwenhook], Linus [Pauling], Robert [Boyle], Jöns [Berzelius], Hermann [von Helmholtz], Willard [Gibbs], Hippocrates, Avicenna, Sigmund [Freud -- I usually wouldn't name a kid after Freud, but the name Sigmund is pretty cool... in a weird way], Michael [Faraday], Benjamin [Franklin], Nicolaus [Copernicus], Galileo, Gottfried [Leibniz], Pythagoras, René [Descartes], Johann [Loschmidt], Amedeo [Avagadro], and Frank [Macfarlane Burnet].

^ copy/pasted straight from my LJ, because I'm lazy a very hard-working and busy scientist!

There's no way in hell I'm having kids, but I do think about names sometimes when I get bored. D: I only ever think about female names, because you can give girls pretty names, but if you want your kid to come home in one piece after the first day of school, you can't give your son pretty names. ;o;! I rather like Ariel... Except Shakespeare's Ariel is kind of creepy sometimes, and naming a kid after the Little Mermaid is a bit, um, awkward, maybe? XD;;; May as well call it Flounder. Then there's Mina, Karen [except I associate that name with pop (psuedo-)psychologists ._.;], Madeline [when I was little, I was a really crazy fan of that red-haired French orphan chick XD;;;], Alice [after Alice in Wonderland ><;;], Katerina, Kaitlyn... T-T Yes, they all begin with A, K, and M. I like those letters for names a lot.

ETA: Am accepting large bribes to have little monsters and call them ridiculous things. Anyone willing to promise me several million dollars to name the kid ;, &, or with a non-punctuation symbol like Led Zeppelin's IV? 'Cause I'd do it. I totally would.

Also! THIS IS RELEVANT. And this:

What will you name your children?

Last edited:

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Boy: Christian, Enzo, or Meredith. Something out of the ordinary but not too much so..
    Girl: Arja, or Annemarie.

Didn't really think about it, lol. Not gonna rush to have kids, anyway.

Back