• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What will you name your person in D/P?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 22, 2006
I changerd my mined.

I will pick the boy and name him Ryan, and if I can name the rival he will be Danny assuming he is a boy.

Last edited:

Usohachii_Pot

Prepare....for the 4th Gen.
Years
I'll call him Richard, since that's my name in real life. If the rival's the girl trainer like in R/S/E I'll name her Emma (after my girlfriend.) If it's a boy, I'll name him Kyle (after one of my best friends.)

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 22, 2006
As it turns out the boy is ugly(in the back sprites) so I will choose the girl. I don't know what I'll name her maybe Seda again or Rianna.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Drew. XD
I'll probably use the female character, because she looks cool.
But ah well... the name could fit with a girl too. <3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
The boy Kevin and the girl Ashlyn!!!!! LIKE IN FINAL DESTINATION 3!!!!! I LOVE THIS MOVIE.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

So kevin for the boy and ashlyn for the girl...

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Uhh... The Name I use on everything. Nova! ^^ I don't really see the point naming the Character anything besides your real name. That's why I always name the Trainer "Nova", for myself and then I nickname my Pokemon after my friends. LOL

someone1939

Just Plain Awesome
Years
♥Nova♥ said:
Uhh... The Name I use on everything. Nova! ^^ I don't really see the point naming the Character anything besides your real name. That's why I always name the Trainer "Nova", for myself and then I nickname my Pokemon after my friends. LOL

Whoa!!! Your actual given name is Nova? That's pretty awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back