• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What will you name your person in D/P?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluestorm

Lucario and Mudkip! BLUE PWNS!
Years
What will you name your trainer this time? For me the boy will definately be, Jaques, John, or Eddy. For the girl, either Sasha, Sheri, or Roxy. What about you guys? Just curious! ^^

Last edited:

burnthechavs

The best at being the worst...
Years
i always use my own name, mike or michael, but im experimenting with new names like drake and pierre (they're a little out there but i like them)

Katakoe

Blah!
Years
Well, if I don't name them Pearl[Girl] Or Diamond[Boy] I'll probahly name then Katty.. Boy or girl. xD

Shiny

content creator on twitch
Years
ill probaly use for boy: Caleb,Trey or Travis and for the girls:Sandy,Annabelle(my EX) or April(current likey)

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
I'll name the girl Pearl and the boy Pablo, Jaques or Pierre.

Years
In Diamond I'll choose boy which will classically, as all my Pokemon games since Red, name Ash (which is ok... yeah... let's say from Ash_Pokemaster xD). If my sister play Pearl I dunno what name will she put, but if she don't I'll name the girl probably as it is, Pearl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back