• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What words do you hate to see misspelled?

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I hate it when people misspell spanish words.

I can forgive english words, but spanish is a no-no for me :/

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Portuguese spelled as Portugese....

I really hate that. That would make it Poor-choo-jeez. WHICH IT ISNT. It's a pronounciation error as well.

alakazamisbest

how sad is that?
    Years
    I don't like it when people don't spell my name right it is Scott Joshua Marcos Martinez. people spell it like this Scot Josh Mark Martinez (only the last name is right)What is so hard about that? i had My mom/dad and my Nina and Nino name me "How special am i :classic: "Teachers who don't use correct punctuation and spell words right bugs me you can guess why i hope

Last edited:

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    I hate seeing any words misspelled, especially misspelled itself. Everyone always seems to forget the second "s" in it. ><; And like everyone else has said, the grammar mistakes such as the too, to, two thing tend to annoy me as well...

And when people spell my name wrong. O_o; A-s-h-l-e-y... it's spelled the most common way, how hard is it to get right? XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    "Lightning"

You wouldn't believe how many people call me 'lighting' -- it's so annoying. o_o

Back