• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen What would be a good name for the rival besides Silver?

Johnny590

It's cute how you think I care
    Years
    Just call him Damien, because of his red hair.

That's why I call him that. Lol

LOL! I called my rival in Crystal Damian...

Usually I pick names that sound evil or sound cool for an evil person. XD So it's either gonna be Luthor, Simon, Dexter, Liam OR Craig.

I know!! I'll name my rival in HG/SS Paul! That way I can kick his @$$ more than once and feel satisfied about it. :P

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years
    Funny story actually. The other day I turned on my Gold game for the first time in maybe 6 years or so? I had namd my rival "Penus".

It figures. I was like 9 or 10.

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    ???

Okay... not really. I just always call him that on my Silver version(s), because that's what I did when I first got my game and didn't realize you could name him whatever. XD;

Anyways... I dunnow. I usually use the name 'Marko' for my Rival's name, so that may go for him as well. That, or just some odd name I can come up with. Or Paul[/u].

yeah i think i did that the first time i played gold, i thought ??? was his name at the time, i mostly just give him one of the standard names though

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2009
    I don't remember what I named him the first time ;_;

The second time I named him Ron, for some reason. I guess it seemed to fit? I didn't know anything about his colors btw, I was playing on a GameBoy.

Other times I've named him Matsui and myself Ichiro (get it?), and I think that was the best.

But lately I've just been naming him ??? for fun. I've never named him Silver.

Iced

Aspiration
    Years
    I name him various names because if i name him something funny the people in-game will start saying it.

Back