• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would be the main death causes fro these Pokemon attacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    Okay so if Pokemon attacks were real and a human got hit by one of them how would he die and how would it feel like?Here are some attacks:
    Hydro Pump/Hydro Cannon
    Solar Beam
    Blast Burn
    Overheat
    Ice beam
    Blizzard
    Thunderbolt
    Dark Pulse
    Shadow ball
    Energy ball
    Earth power
    Bubblebeam
    Sludge bomb

Thanks very much and mods don't even dare to close this(kidding..but just don't)

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    1. Hydro Pump/Cannon would probably cause the person to drown due to sheer amounts of water
    2. SolarBeam would cause intense skin cancer
    3. Blast Burn would simply cause severe third-degree burns. Same with Overheat
    4. Ice Beam/Blizzard may cause frostbite or hypothermia
    5. Thunderbolt (and Thunder) would be like being struck by a bolt of lightning in real life
    6. Dark Pulse: not sure. Same with Shadow Ball and Energy Ball
    7. Falling down a (deep) fissure caused by Earth Power could be fatal
    8. BubbleBeam wouldn't kill you; it's just a forceful spray of bubbles
    9. Sludge Bomb would definitely kill a person given that explosive sludge is involved.

Chu

Chu 4ever
    Years
    I think Dark pulse, energy ball, and shadow ball would just kill you up their just focused kinetic energy the amount would just plain kill you.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Hydro Pump/Hydro Cannon - Since it's high pressure, it would probably crush your body/bones.
    Solar Beam - I guess it's very hot and bright, UV rays, and so on.
    Blast burn - Obviously you'd be burned.https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=260621#
    Overheat
    - Same as above
    Ice beam - Hypothermia
    Blizzard - Same as above
    Thunderbolt - You'd be electrocuted obviously, cause of high voltage.
    Dark Pulse - I think it might work the same as radioactivity - it might just destroy the body.
    Shadow ball - I don't really know how this would be in reality, the only thing is that it could maybe be a black void sucking your energy out.
    Energy ball - Just a high concentration of energy, disrupting your own. I can't think of anything else.
    Earth power - Earth Power looks like the ground is erupting in the game, so
    Bubblebeam - I don't think this would be able to kill someone honestly.
    Sludge bomb - Definitely from poisoning, or infection because it's described as an 'unsanitary sludge'.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back