• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would happen if Pokemon Were real?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2010
    I think kids of young age would leave school, terrorists and muggers would carry around Weavile,and everyone would scream once Dialga,Palkia,Giratina,and Arceus start rampaging through the world.On the other hand, we would have pokemon to defend ourselves from all that and not all of us would leave school.....I still think it would be fun =) ,what do you think?

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    If Pokemon suddenly appeared on earth, like, tomorrow, there would be complete and utter chaos. We humans can barely sustain our planet as is, with all the wars and drugs and whatnot. Add flamethrowing-shapeshifting creatures to that and we'd be screwed.

But if Pokemon were here since before recorded history, then that'd be really fun. We probably wouldn't all be leaving school at age ten, maybe at age thirteen. It would probably be just like the games, with mostly everybody being respectful to each other and only your occassional band of crazy people running amok.

I herd u liek mudkarps?
    Years
    I pretty much agree with Trap-Eds, utter chaos, military experementation till extermination essentially, but if say instead of normal animals, we had pokemon, we would already have a structure in place, kind of like having pets and such.

I think every person that has ever played pokemon has had this thought at some point.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back