• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would it be like if pokemon were real?

What would would happen if pokemon were real?

• Would they try to destroy the world?

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • Would they be endangred?

Votes: 25 29.8%
  • Would they be peaceful pokemon?

Votes: 38 45.2%

• Total voters

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I think they would probably be endangered and if they were still sapient as they are in the animé they'd probably try to overthrow us for abusing them :|

Oh and for those who want to know what they'd look like, probably some thing like this:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DISCLAIMER: I did not draw these they are on Deviant Art

KieronGames

May be more active
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    if they were ''real'' I would say:
    bulbasaur would feel like a plant,
    charmander would be like a lizaed,
    squirtle would be a turtle but faster(sad for squirtle since fearows might come and kill it),
    salamance would be like a mythical creature,
    jirachi would come out every 1000 yaers,
    darkrai would appear every new moon,
    cresselia would appear every cresent moon,
    kyogre would ber found swimming in the pacific ocean
    and groudon would be laying at the earths core

Serpine

Student of Dragons
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2009
    I think it would be wonderful, but there would always be people like Team Galactic and Team Rocket trying to destroy everything or take over, which is why we can't have really nice things without corruption.

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
    Years
    "O BOI MALMI. FOR CHRISTMAS I WANT A GIRATINA."

I think it depends on how humans take to them. With such incredible power, surely some would be scarred. There would probably be a ton of protection laws on them, since I can see a small fraction of the world working them like slaves. >___>

On the flip side, I'm sure mankind could use them for good, too. Just imagine having a Machoke for a substitute teacher one day. :D

KieronGames

May be more active
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    i just realized a couple of thing:
    1.im too young ti get my pokemon if they were real
    2.i could get a pokemon as a b-day present anyway
    stuff that is possible if real:
    Cassidy and Butch:''cassidy and butch''.
    Oak:Its cassidy!
    You:And butcher!
    Butch:ITS BUTCH!
    that would be weird if that happened.XD

KieronGames

May be more active
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    wouldnt that push you too hard lifting 1000 tonne weights(if it was true be lucky it was not machamp)

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years
    I would be crushed like a bug because I'm in band

LAWL. If pokemon were real, they would get fed up with humans and proceed to kill us all. And if they didn't get fed up with us, people would exploit them. Course, I'd love to have a real Arcanine. And a Espeon. :D

MechaTrickster

Another person in the world
    Years
    It would be hell on earth. Havent you ever noticed we arent that very smart for something like pokemon to be real. 80% of the human population would be gone due to idiots killing them selves and each other. Or the pokemon just straight out killing us. It would be like the gremlins but not as funny ):

peteron85

Pokemon trainer
    Years
    It would be like giving everyone a weapon. Crime wuld increase and stuff. But if it didnt that would be sooo cooL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okamii

♥The Legendary White Wolf♥
    Years
    ok well i think that the pokemon would be endangered. there r tons of people in the world and think about how much pokemon just 1 person catches in their life time? i mean, i have 247. multiply that by how many people r there in the world. there will never be that many pokemon. plus have u heard of pokemon abuse or neglect? they have animal abuse/neglect and they will do the same thing for pokemon. especially if they can controll the pokemon...POOR POKEMON!

zevarius kerensky

i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!
    Years
    imo: it sounds great!

haveing a pikachu is cool, if a black out happens...well pikachu can recharge the house/genertater/batterys

haveing a lucario would ROCK!!! haveing a lucario teach aura, teach how u how 2 sence aura/use aurasphere, also... if he does shed his fur... fur coat any1? hand stiched from SHED fur... keeps u warm during the winter (the fur is soft and warm ^___^)

so... ya it would become peaceful

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2009
    The whole world would be ccovered in fire, ice and poison in less than a hour.
    Oh yeah, and we would be dead XD

Eggie Poo Poo

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
    Years
    NINETALES WOULD BE REAL and he would my best pal yo, we'd have sleepovers, have pillow fights and look at pretty girls at baseball games.

Back