• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would it be like if pokemon were real?

What would would happen if pokemon were real?

• Would they try to destroy the world?

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • Would they be endangred?

Votes: 25 29.8%
  • Would they be peaceful pokemon?

Votes: 38 45.2%

• Total voters

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    even if they were real they would be killed in about 4.8 billion years the sun would burn out hey maybe staryu would help prevent that!

How can Sun BURN? Its already burning! W/E As I said before, there may be chaos and wars and all but only because of the people who have pokemon and have wrong intentions. Other than that world will be at peace. And ~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~ if you ever try to rule the world I'll come with my pokemon army and burn you down to ashes! :P :P:P:P :P :P :P

KieronGames

May be more active
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    what i meant was the sun would die!so the pokemon would die too since they would be like animals

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    what i meant was the sun would die!so the pokemon would die too since they would be like animals
    I already understood what you wanted to say the first time you replied! :P :P Whatever you say is the truth as even pokemon can't do anything in this matter. But Arceus is supposed to be the GOD, isn't it? He would help us in that time of need.

KieronGames

May be more active
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
    Where to start?

Blastoise, Salamance, Metagross and others would be used in wars as powerful weapons (Metagross is missle-proof, good luck trying to take that down, soldier.), and would probablly be abused to the point of endangerment/distrust of humans.

Mewtwo, Shadow Pokemon, Perhaps some Porygon-Z and other Man-mades, Most Darkrai and countless others would try to destroy humanity for various reasons, from being created and used as nothing more but mere tools, to wanting to shape the world in their image, to sadistic just wanting to see the world burn.

Pokes like Pikachu, Cleffairy, and Rattata would be kept as pets, and would be the main ones used for the "primairy" purposes of battling, contests, ect.

Some of the smarter pok
    émon (Gallade/Gardevoir and kin, Alakazam, and Slowking) could possibly start civilizations of their own, if they're not hunted down by man.

Legendaries like the Weather Trio and the Legendary Birds would be displeased with humanity, and lock themselves away.

And still a few, like Mr. Mime, are completely unaccounted for... What did that sound come fro- *Thwap!*

Anyways, our world is completely unready for pokémon, and although it might sound cool on paper, the results would be chaotic at best and destructive at worst.

Last edited:

KieronGames

May be more active
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    ok everone might think im crazy...
    BUT I COULD OF SWORN I SAW A WINGULL!
    sorry about the caps...
    but while I was outside i saw a bid that had some blue stripes on it!

sonicisrad

^ Yes he is. ^
    Years
    Whenever I go for a run I always try and decide what Pokemon I would encounter or see during my venture through the bush and on the boardwalk and in the toilet...*ahem*. I try not to think about what bad things pokemon would do to the world. I find it annoying that Pokemon, being simple creatures who inhabit a fictional world have culminated into the creators of the universe, time and space and alternate dimensions - If we disregard all of the Legendary Pokemon, then the world would be fine imo. A thug and his Charizard are not going to successfully get away with murder, Pokemon cannot be bred for fatal human harm... surely? Besides, The police and their Arcanines and Mightyena's and are enough of a match for a Charizard anyway! I can see it now.

*And Welcome back to friday night 8 O'clock Police Chases on FOX NETWORK!!!!*

"Currently a reckless driver is driving a supposedly stolen Red Toyota Hilux and is now travelling down Interstate 89 on the wrong side of the road, he has been identified as a caucasian male, early twenties and around 6 feet tall; he was spotted by patrolling police woman Jenny Smith while grabbing a bit at the local Mart when the man was seen running out of a local gas station with a bag full of cash and food. He is reported to have 2 pokemon with... Oh my gosh we have just had word that he has run a police car off the road and is now fleeing on foot through surban streets, we take you now to a Helicopter Eye-in-the-sky for the chase in progress." "The suspect has fled from his car and his currently... Oh he has just released his first pokemon, what looks to be a Charizard! Trees are blocking our view but... OH MY GOD! A Fireblast has just hit a cop car and the man isn't stopping. He released another! Oh No it's a Tyranitar!! Lucky Guy he is! The Tyrantiar his now throwing the burnt Cop Car at the other cops!! Two more pokemon have been released! It's a police Arcanine and an Innocent bystander has released her Swampert!! Arcanine is shielding the cops from the Charizards Fire whilst the Swampert is dousing the Tyranitar and Charizard in some Muddy Water...."

Hehe that would be so cool.... :D

Last edited:

Reirel Erneth

Pachirisu love
    Years
    I think they could be our friends, but could be enemies too. Cuz' some humans are extremely greedy that they would exploit anything existed. I think if that happens, maybe the Pokemons will be enraged and fight against us.
    Or maybe it was just like in the tvs and anime s; we could control them or befriended them.
    Maybe we can have pokeballs too =3

Years
    I think they'd be like animals...like people have dogs for pets and can train horses and stuff, but there's still wild animals out there

I also think Pokemon would be a lot less ridiculed in today's society
    And I would love not having to go to school!

Wh1teW01f

This is my "Awesome" face
    Years
    Well you would have people using pokemon for evil purposes such as robbing houses, stealing from banks, the list could go on. But at the same time you would have police officers and federal agents using pokemon to capture those criminals. It would definately make for some awesome and interesting experiences with your friends when you go on your Pokemon journey together and do all of the stuff in the anime. All in all, I would love to live in a Pokemon world.

To put it simply anything could happen. But it would awesome to live a life with pokemon like in the anime

Wh1teW01f

This is my "Awesome" face
    Years
    Yes, probably would be furry. And a "real" Pokemon would look like it does in the anime only in 3-D. I could be wrong though.......

Right now I'm just sitting here trying to decide which legendary would get fed up with humanity first and try to destroy us all. And then we will all have to band together to try and make that pokemon see the truth. Then, Gyrados goes on a rampage and destroys half the United States and all of Canada.........and maybe a tiny island in South America that has no name.

Last edited:
    Back