• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would u do if your pokemon could die?

How would you react if your favorite pokemon died?

• Total voters

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
  • If it was by age then I would be really sad (I too am a sucker for pets especially since my seventeen year old cat was unfortunately put to sleep. I felt sooo guilty I couldn't concentrate at school). I do not like this prospect whatsoever.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • I wouldn't give a ****.

24charlimit??? WTF?

The character limit is there for a reason. If you can't think of a post with 25 characters or more, then it most likely isn't worth posting. Adding fillers to bypass the limit isn't allowed.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Though I wish they'd explain the graveyards in the regions better--we know Pokémon do die, but they never go into detail

didn't some people in the pokemon tower say that team rocket killed some of them in Kanto?

I definitely would be sad, but it would just add to the reality of the game.
    to be honest, i wouldn't care that much and grieve like the losers in the pokemon tower for an extremely long time, even if it cared a lot to me.
    I would just catch another one. I could clone the legendaries, if there is cloning machines in the time of pokemon.

Back