• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you do if everyone in the world disappeared?

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
  • There are only 2 choices: I would commit suicide 'cause there are no more persons to interact with(shallow reason I know). Or if I'm a mad genius, I would create a clone of myself and repopulate the world.

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
    Years
  • I would have killed the rest of seven and would have shot myself. lol
    Of course, only after having all the pleasures. xD

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
  • Well since I don't have 7 BEST friends what happens then? Do I just pick random friends for the remaining amount or can I choose anyone for the remaining amount? :P
    If I have to chose random friends I'd just have a good laugh with them then eat as much food as I could, Drink as much alcohol as I could find, go to all the places I'd wanted to go throughout my life and then kill myself.

If it was my best friends and any other random people to make up 7 then I'd choose 2 of my best girl friends (not girlfriends) and the 5 ladies in my sig :) then I'd never leave the bedroom. Then I'd kill myself after a few years as most of the food in the world would be out of date and there is no way I'm living on freakin BEANS :|

So in conclusion, it always ends up with my killing myself haha.

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
  • I would declare myself supreme ruler of said 17 people and rule a peaceful world.

Possibly try to get some procreation going so I can rule over 17 people.

Paper Ghost

[torn to shreds]
    Years
  • Option one (stupid): Go by myself and do potentially dangerous and illegal things, then die.

Option two (smart): Get two friends that are willing to procreate, and repopulate the world D: (original, I know).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    All efforts would be focused on survival.

No time to do whatever we want.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • If everyone disappeared?

...Probably turn very emo and wind up dying due to being in a poor state of mind in a dangerous world.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I would run wild, yeah!
    I would go to places, roam around, do stuff...FREEDOM!
    But, it would get pretty boring after a while and I'd go mad .__.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I would probably commit suicide or go crazy. I don't like the feeling of being alone. Even if its with 7 of my best friends, I couldn't live without my family.

epyon101

Been Playing Since Pokemon Red
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    I would have a big pizza party with excalibur since he's a weapon!

Back