• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you do if everyone in the world disappeared?

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    What would you do if everyone in the world disappeared apart from you and seven of your best friends?

First I think I would go into lots of houses and if they have any pets inside I would set them free because the pets would probably get really hungry if they were on their own for too long with nobody to feed them.

After that I will steal lots of clothes and live in a mansion. Or maybe we could go around the world because there would be nobody to stop us, although we would need to get across the sea somehow. I know one boy who does sailing so definitely he would be one of the people who does not disappear.

Autistic Lucario

Life is too short not to enjoy
    Years
    I would freak out because there would be no one in the world to run anything (electricity, water, etc).

No one would be on Pokecommunity anymore.

That's just the tip of the iceberg.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I also like the setting the pets free idea.

But I would be bored. Stealing things and breaking into houses could be fun for a while then I would get dry because there is no excitement. Then there would be nobody to make new video games or regulate certain things as well :/.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    Well I'd pretty pissed as none of my 7 best friends are girls. Basically humanity would be boned. Although thinking about it, for 7 people to re-create an entire species would involve a lot of incest none the less.
    If I didn't have to worry about that then... maybe loot myself a boat and travel the world (or more likely the channel, before sinking, due to my sheer lack of sailing knowledge). We'd definitely have to get a fair few drums of fuel though even before we set off.
    In an age where we've been raised with electricity and etc at will, we'd find it hard to survive.

We'd probably have to take my friend's dad's rifle in order to hunt for food once the supermarket's stock had gone off. We'd need to take fishing equipment, something like a grow-bag to grow vegetables and possibly some chickens on our journey too.

Tl;dr
    Try to survive.
    Or failing that, turn that rifle on myself.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Setting pets free would be a bad idea--because they're so used to people feeding them and taking care of them, they wouldn't know how to survive on their own. Thus, they'd die out anyway.

Me? Unless I had a premonition that people would return, I'd do what I want, and then end my life once I go insane.

Eldrei

Banned
    Years
    I would blow houses/buildings up, detonate a nuclear bomb, drive on a tank fortress full of uranium shells...YEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Throat

Oldschool pokemon
    Years
    I would blow houses/buildings up, detonate a nuclear bomb, drive on a tank fortress full of uranium shells...YEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
    That's the spirit, haha.

I'd figure out how to drive a ship and visit many places.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    I don't have seven IRL friends, I only have one. lmao. So we would team up and try to bust the mystery of why everyone disappeared...failing that, I would move into a large mansion, steal a load of furniture from Ikea and build myself the world's biggest library. Then I would sit and read forever. Um, whilst possibly finding out how to cultivate my own food, 'cause, yeah. The supermarkets wouldn't last forever. C:

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Repopulate [hint, hint]

Well, first off, I'll just spend the first few weeks having fun until the power supply runs out and food supplies start to deplete. If people do come back though, I already broke into a mansion in California with all the world's money in my vault. I'll become a dictator and start my own hierarchy.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2010
    I'd want to do stuff that's forbidden now, like laser tag games in museums or a hide and seek game inside a wax figure house.

HugSomebody

Trust me!~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    Interesting topic, but I'm curious. Why seven people? o:

My seven best friends and I would mess around and have fun for the first couple of months (ride down Niagra Falls, ride a tiger, spray paint and jaywalk all over the place) but after that, we should group together and solve the mystery of why it was us, and where everyone else went.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Find a vehicle, drive the vehicle to a superstore, steal as much gas as I can find for the vehicle. Stock up on canned food because it'll last longer before going bad. I assume the only way to survive would be to set up a farm and become self sufficient by growing our own food, once we've done that we can work on getting things that aren't neccessary to survive, like an electricity generator... I think I'm taking this thread too seriously.

I'd drive at ridiculous speeds and drive around the country and steal everything that I want and go to Buckingham Palace and trash the place.

necroscyth

Grammar Is My Drug
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2011
    Hmmmm

well everyone is also counting me so I would probably be uncapable of doing anything? =/

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    Hmm... interesting topic.

Anyways, probably by the first month half of North America would be gone. Just saying, I always wanted to try to fire a nuke. My 7 best friends can go repopulate themselves, I will be in Japan all alone...with pets.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I'd immediately begin by stocking up on supplies and such. I'd gather the 7 of us. There'd be 3 guys and 4 girls. There has to be one girl who will choose not to procreate, in order to help take proper care of the 3 other girls when they're helping us repopulate the planet. Of course, the women all take turns at that position anyways, and we'd all be turning out children as fast as they can be conceived, born and time for the mother to recover.

Naturally, in order to kill time while we're all working to repopulate the earth, we'd all be doing whatever we like...as long as it doesn't cause immediate harm to another human or their self.

There wouldn't be many 'Laws' in this group, just the basic ones like No Murder and No needless fighting. Defense of what is 'yours' wouldn't be a defense....there wouldn't be enough people to allow such exceptions, but the punishment wouldn't be death. It'd be something that'd humble the person. xD (Depends on the person and what would calm them down.) xD

Years
    Form everyone into a group and try to get along first, then head on to the library to seek for some "survival" books for advice. Then try to live as a team, I guess. Even if repopulating sounds fun, there'd be the whole incest thing that people have to learn to be okay with (for later generations), and knowing how our society is, that'll probably be tough. Even if everyone disappears, we'd probably still hold similar standards.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    if i was pretty sure that everyone would never come back, i would probably go shopping for everyting i have ever wanted.
    and then probably cry. no more pokemon or any other video games. plus the world would be pretty lonely.

Back