• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Would You Do If Pokemon Were REAL

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    Let's see. If there are Pokémon, the world should be adapted to them. Otherwise, we could say animals are dangerous for our world. Assuming flamethrowers, explosions and hyper beams weren't that real, just for battles, Pokémon gyms and everything would be legal.

I wouldn't start a journey or anything. Really, the game serves no purpose. It's better to have Pokémon and train them where you are, maybe travelling to EV train (if that was possible) but not really having to get all the badges and everything. I'd be at home with my team, participating in local contests or whatever.

And the government would make it illegal to catch legendaries. :O

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    I can't really imagine Pokemon ever being real, and if they were it would probably suck more than it would be cool. I mean, Pokemon are more intelligent that normal animals, and they might even be more so than humans, which would mean they would probably be the dominant species on earth. For all we know they could capture us and set us up for fights and stuff. O_o

If you mean in the sense of the actual Pokemon series and stuff, it might be okay. Lots of destruction, though. And terrorist would sure be able to have fun. O_o No one ever really dies in the Pokemon shows, but this would be real life, and I'm sure that Pokemon would just be used as another big machine gun.

nakoma

gothic pokemon person
    Years
    id friggin die of a heart attack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then id be revived and start catching and training and id drop out of school and id become a famous pokemon trainer and i set up a gym and then id be a gym leader and then a breeder then a cordinater and and yea. !!!!!!!!! gha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Game Freak

Pokémon Executive
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2009
    much like nakoma, i would die of a heart attack cuz that would be awesome :-P

anyways, yes i would leave home at 10 (thank god school doesnt matter in the pokemon world) id be a pokemon master, catching every pokemon, and then a pokemon researcher.professor like poroffesor oak.

EDIT - Actually, i would meet Lily and turn myself into a pikachu xD

Siliva

Official Fanfic Writer
    Years
    Assuming the world isn't in eternal war/already destoryed from it, I would probably catch a Turtwig, become best friends for life, and live a normal life. No journies, thank you. They're not as easy as the game and anime make it seem.

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2012
    Yeesh, people cant even take care of themselves. How are we supposed to handle Pokémon too?
    Hide your bikes, here comes Pikachu.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    I would so not go to school and become a pokemon trainer. Along with the super bowl, world series, etc., there would probably be the Pokemon League and I could imagine cities with pokemon trainer teams, like say, the San Diego Electabuzz. The final chamionship would obviously be the Pokemon League. The Elite four of our country would probably be the top commanders in our military, which would consist of pokemon. The world would be alot more com[plicated than the anime that's for sure

Buizel

Never-ending fan
    Years
    I think Pokemon in reality would make the world a better place, who doesn't love pokemon. If they were real I would catch a Buizel and give it loving care.

geckoriot

THE MIGH'Y POOCH
    Years
    I'd probably go to trainer school, make a bunch of friends and enlist them to go a'journeying with me when I graduated. I'd dabble in battling but mostly I'd be a co-ordinator, with all the same Pokemon I have in the game. And ride around the ocean on a shiny Wailord!

hannahmiley

Rock Star/Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    I would start with a Charmander, and travel all across the globe in an attempt to be the best there ever was! I would do that during my November-December vacation. And I'll come back to my hometown as a heroine!

Pretty big dreams for a teenage girl... LOL

- Hannah-Sama

Willbey

Steel drums rock!
    Years
    I'am gonna get a steelix, so i can dig all the way to russia in a second!
    Of coruse, a flygon. C'mon, fly me to somewhere!

But pokemon will be slaves! they do all the hard work and things.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    People would just do bad things with Pokemon in the end.
    Like invent a nuclear Electrode or use Poison Gas to kill other people.

-_______________-;

Noisuf Ekop 993

Still a cheater.Back on peeps.
    Years
    The world might be a better place if pokemon were real. But what about the legendaries? Lugia would all Hyper Beam us to death like he did in Pokemon the movie 2000. And what about the pokeballs? We couldn't catch Pokemon without Pokeballs right? And I don't think scientists have found a way to shrink things and stash and store them in a sphere. You know what I mean?

Back