• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you do if you were a pokemon, and which one would it be?

Years
    I'd be a cute little Pichu, if possible be one of the Pichu Brothers! I'd love to just roam around big places with no care in the world. Yup, just running around playing with whom I want and maybe some trainers as well. And chowing down anything I'd like, such as the Berries or apples or just about any fruit, now that'll be the life! And about the battling thing, I'd probably just avoid them, unless of course it's for an important cause. (Pichu can't use electric attacks without shocking themselves in the process!)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    I would be a wild Raquaza. I would beat up Dark Absol in a battle and knock him out cold...just kidding. :P

Sakuyamon

Pokemon Master
    Years
    I would maybe be a mew...mmmm...flying without wings XD....
    or maybe a Latias...or a pikachu....or a typhlosion...Ahhhh...I dont know....
    but if I was a pokemon I would travel all over the world, just having fun and trying to become the strongest....and if I feelt for it, I would maybe get a trainer....but I would only chose a trainer who is as kind as Ash....but not as stupid as him...

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    I wonder what I would be.... oh yeah, Dragonite! XD
    Why? I dunno, flying around the world in less than a day is a pretty neat ability. Plus I've been a dragon fan since I was a wee little lad. Hmm I can't really think what else I would do... I guess I would also do what Meowth did and learn to talk like a human would, lol.

Years
    Nah, talking human speech is way too hard. Besides, just sayin' "Pichu" can make people run up to you and hug you! (if you're a Pichu of course!) And that's good enough for me!

And being a legendary? I wouldn't like to be one. First, just about all good Pok?mon trainers (except Ash and friends) will try to capture you. Second, you proably got something to uphold. (Lugia, protector of sea; Ho-oh, control Entei, Suicune, and Raikou; Entei, Suicune, Raikou, follow everything Ho-oh says; etc.)

Oh yeah, if I were a Pichu, I could hang out with Ash's Pikachu! It'd be so cool to hang around with it!(probably a he)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    This topic I like..well, I like every topic here. xD

Anyway, the pokemon I would love to be is a..a..Pidgey!! o_O; Actually I would love to be a majestic, handsome, powerful Pidgeot. But we gotta start from somewhere. Can't be an evolved form of a pokemon if there isn't anything behind it.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I would be a Blaziken without a doubt. A strong fighting spirit, such powrful moves and legs that are almost as good as wings. Not to mention Blaziken is just about the coolest pokemon I've ever seen.

BlastBurn

The Fire Expert
    Years
    I would be a Charizard with a trainer that respects me and I would be very powerful. I would be with the trainer who is the most powerful trainer in the world.(maybe there would be some sort of worldwide tournament)

Ms Ketchum

Super Sprite Editor!
    Years
    MEW!!!! Or umbreon...But I'd prefer Mew, becaues of it's ability to fly and form protective bubbles around itself...I'm the kind of person who would love to fly around in the clouds, and go wherever I want anytime...I would love to fly and form oxygen-filled bubbles around myself, so I could fly around maybe in space to see the stars, or explore underwater.....Ahh, as a Mew you'd be able to do pretty mush anything you wanted. Oh yeah, and Mew knows the move Transform! ^_^ That's officially EVERYTHING you could ever want to do! (at least everything I'D want to do...)

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 11, 2014
    I would be kyoukon. I'd live in the forest and follow Satoshi around on his journey and try to be friends with him ^___^

alternately i'd be houou, and I'd protect the world from destruction using my omnitient powers and in my free time i'd play with my other legendary pokemon friends like suikun and lugia and freezer. XD

it would be such fun!

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I'd be a wild pokemon. Probably a Larvitar. I like caves, cus they're so gloomy inside >D Who wants to be a trainer's pokemon? Wild pokemon get to roam around all day =D

*Dies*

Back