• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would YOU do in a certain scenario?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Hahaha, a lot of these options are all so tempting! However, these big, bad, scary footsteps ultimately belong to... my own Pokémon. Wow, Swadloon... :P (e)

There is a really pretty crystal underwater, and it's probably worth a lot! What will you do?

(a) Try to fish out that crystal with your fishing rod! *wink*
(b) Attempt to ride a Magikarp underwater in hopes of being able to reach it.
(c) Get your Sharpedo to retrieve it for you! ...and hope it doesn't crunch the crystal to bits.
(d) Call 911. You can always trust Officer Jenny, right? Riiight?

I DON'T TRUST ANYONE ANYWAYS NO YOU CAN'T HAVE PIKACHU

...Then can I at least have Yoshi? xD

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
A, obviously.

You see a Zekrom dancing in your direction, leaving a trail of electrocuted Pokémon and people behind him. What do you do?
A) You dig a hole. The ground around you is immune to electric attacks and so will you.
B) You step aside. Of course that will save you.
C) Best thing is to get it down as quickly as possible. Go, Sandshrew!
D) Dance along!

Years
D) Dance along. We could have a party and I won't anger it.

You are on a dating website and are looking for the guy of your dreams. You come across 4 guys and have to pick one, but each of them have a catch. Which/Who do you choose?
A. Red, but he is mute and you do not have the time and money to learn sign language to communicate with him.
B. N, but you have to live in isolation [well you can't see your friends and family ever again] at his castle and join Team Plasma.
C. Euisine, but you have to deal with his 'flamboyant' ways and over-sized obsession for Suicune.
D. Brock, but you have to deal with his flirtatious behavior with every gorgeous person he sees.
E. Giovanni, and risk getting sent to jail for also being in Team Rocket.
F. Gary [or insert a professor/future professor/researcher/Tracey], and have him mostly doing research and not having enough time for you.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
^what the heck happened while I was gone
after reading those answers apparently... Eusine?!?!
Spoiler:

You are going on a trip but can only bring one Pokemon with you.... Who should you choose?

A. My starter of course. Been with me the longest!
B. The first Pokemon I ever caught myself... So many memories...
C. I'll bring along my flyer. Never know when she'll come in handy there!
D. My first shiny Pokemon!! Others may say he's useless because of typing/species but I love him anyways.
E. The Legendary Team XXXX was trying to use. Show up with this badboy, boom instantly popular.
F. SANDSHREW.
G. YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO I'M THE CHAMPION *flies away aggresivly with all 6 Pokemon* MINE

Meadow

Years
Hmm... well, in my book, a trip should naturally involve having ice cream, and I'm sure you know what ice cream spells out... SANDSHREW! :P (f)

Professor Oak has decided to reward you for beating the Pokémon League. Of all the rewards below, which would you pick?

(a) A completed PokéDex just so you can have a diploma
(b) An overpowered shiny Legendary Pokémon
(c) A starter Pokémon with all perfect IVs
(d) A copy of the next Pokémon game

A, obviously.

Haha, this is coming from the king of fishing rods himself. xD

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
*sweats nervously* OK B SOUNDS GOOD BUT I'M CONSTANTLY LOW ON MONEY. D!

What Pokemon should be a hero/patner in Super Mystery Dungeon?

A. Sandshrew (complete with Toxic Softserve ;P)
B. Purple Sandshrew.
C. Everybody Lives Ray-quaza.
D. Pikachu! he is a player tho
E. Bidoof.
F. Why do you like Sandshrew so much guys come and stay here for a bit you *w*
G. Zorua.
H. Goomy.(yesssss)

Years
G. Zorua... It can use Illusion and become other stuff.

Oh no! You see a Team Rocket agent trying to steal a little girl's Pokemon, but your only Pokemon is a level 10 Bidoof! What do you do?
A.Heh, I am the protagonist. I will win anyway. Go Bidoof!
B. I think I should hide away so my only Pokemon won't get stolen... *walks away slowly*
C. Not my concern. It's the little girl's fault for having a shiny Growlithe anyways.
D. OFFICER JENNY HELP!

Meadow

Years
Officer Jenny is the new meta, so let's go with (d)! ^^

You are attacked by a wild Pikachu, but you have no Pokémon (or Poké Balls) to fight it back! What will you do?

(a) Attempt to run away!
(b) Throw rocks at it!
(c) OMG IT'S SO CUTE! Hug the living heck out of it.
(d) OFFICER JENNY, ARE YOU THERE?

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
B, that's what the Safari Zone is for! I now live in Hoenn?

Ok, easier question:
Where would you prefer to live in?

A. Kanto
B. Johto
C. Hoenn
D. Sinnoh
E. Unova
F. Unova(two years later)
G. Kalos
H. Orre
I. Fiore/other Ranger place(sorry only played the first one)
J. Pokemon Square
K. Treasure Town
L. Post Town
M. WHEREVER IT IS HEY YOU PIKACHU/POKEMON CHANNEL IS PLACED!!!!

Years
K] Post Town.

You are a trainer from Johto, where due to unforeseen circumstances, had to start of a journey where the rules of a Nuzlocke are active. You, after experiencing many deaths [including the one of your precious starter], have finally made it up to Pokemon Trainer Red. You managed to bring Red down to his Snorlax, and all you have is your Togekiss, who you raised from an egg. Both Pokemon are on red HP and Snorlax is about to spam Rest. The Snorlax is slower than your Togekiss, but your Togekiss has only 1 attack left- a single Metronome. It would take forever to bring Snorlax back to the red HP zone with all the Rest attacks it has. What do you do?
A. ATTACK IT! I am the protagonist! It will probably be something awesome like Drain Punch!
B. Full Restore/Max Elixir time! So what if it wastes an extra turn? I need those Aura Spheres back to take this thing out!
C. Pokemon are only pathetic tools. So what if Togekiss dies or lives? I don't care either ways.
D. What if Metronome is something stupid like Splash? Or what if it is Self Destruct...? I can't... I can't put my partner through this...
E. Jump off the cliff [after all, Togekiss can fly and won't want to see his beloved trainer hurt?].
F. If I push him, will I get in trouble? Oh wait... He is mute and I need the title of Champion. Hehehe...

Meadow

Years
Let's see... if fishing rods can save the protagonist in the most bizarre of scenarios, then I'm sure cheating getting lucky with Metronome should be a piece of cake! ^^ (a)

Your rival has just defeated you in a battle, and he is now making fun of your skills as a trainer! What will you do?

(a) Ignore him and leave.
(b) Call Professor Oak and tell him that his grandson needs to learn some manners.
(c) Challenge him to a game of Yu-Gi-Oh, win, and make fun of his Yu-Gi-Oh skills.
(d) Spray a can of Repel in his eyes.

Years
D] I assume Repel might work like pepper spray...

You have the option to save the world, but if you do, you will cease to exist and no one will remember your presence. What will you do?
A] I must do the right thing
B] The world can go help itself

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
A. I can fix it. *brave pose with an eagle cry and ribbons and a single tear runs down my face while I gaze at the sunset on a cliff at the edge of the world holding a pokeball*

You are about to go kick Team Aqua/Magma's butts at their cave near Lilycove when you notice you're broke. Why?

A. Er, I wasn't buying dolls....
B. Of course I needed decorations for my new Secret Base. ^.^U
C. Buying Full Restores and such, my Pokemon are gunna need it later after the raid.
D. Those Zubat/Tentacool don't keep themselves away also I need more money 51 Super Repels ain't gunna do it.

Meadow

Years
I'm pretty sure I've had this conversation with Oak before... xD Anyway, I'll go with (c) for the sake of randomness. I'M A GROUDON! FEAR ME! :p

Your Venonat has been kidnapped by Team Rocket. You are infiltrating their hideout, but your life will be at stake if you go any further. What will you do?

(a) Leave the place. It's just a Venonat, and you never really trained it. More importantly, you can't risk getting killed here!
(b) Keep infiltrating the hideout! That Venonat is precious to you, even though you hardly ever interacted with it!
(c) Fishing rods are the answer to the universe. *wink*
(d) Oh, look! A computer! ^^

(I'm interested in seeing a response for this one, haha.)

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
B. BECAUSE I JUST LOST A VENONAT NAMED MARIO IN A CRYSTAL NUZLOCKE TO TEAM ROCKET THIS WAS TOO CLOSE FOR ME

You win a battle against the boss of the enemy Team of your region, but before anything else can happen there's a huge Earthquake(possibly cause by your Sandshrew during the battle) and the enemy Boss falls back into a window/on a cliff. He/She looks at you with panicked eyes and offers you anything you want to help them. Power, fame, money, rare Pokemon, anything they can give you.... What's your response?

A. Power. They must hand over their entire organization to you.
B. Fame. They fake the organization's death to promote you as a hero, although they will go to another region with the team.
C. Money. You are given anywhere between half-all of their money and many rare items, including Mega Stones.
D. Rare Pokemon. Shinies and Mythical Legendaries they captured are given to you.
E. Justice. You truely destroy their organization's evil deeds and force them to do good ones in that place, as a sort of vigilante group.
F. None. You would help them anyway, even if they were your worst enemy, no one deserves this.
G. None. They should have thought of that before fighting you. You walk away without another word.
H. Revenge. You push them to what is surely their death.

Meadow

Years
Can I please have their entire organization so I can take over the world with poisoned ice cream? ^^ (a)

If someone paid you 999,999,999 PokéDollars to do one of the following actions below, which one would you do?

(a) Hug a Slugma
(b) Sit on a Ferrothorn
(c) Swim in a sea full of Sharpedo
(d) Eat ice cream that was poisoned by a Sandshrew

before anything else can happen there's a huge Earthquake(possibly cause by your Sandshrew during the battle)

Hehe, bad Sandshrew. :p

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
As much as all those options sound great....
Spoiler:

C. Besides ya gotta eat poisoned sandshrew icecream to join this cult of a thread anyways. XD

You are given an icecream cone by an innocent looking Sandshrew, but it turns out it was poisoned! (So shocking!) The Sandshrew saunters away casually, leaving you to die. What do you need to do???

A. Remember there's an Antidote in your bag- Use in on yourself!/Drink it!
B. Antidotes are for Pokemon, a Pecha betry is natural!
C. The Fishing Rod will help you! *somehow survives*
D. CHASE THAT JERK DOWN AND POISON HIM TOO
E. JOIN A CULT THAT MAKES GAMES
F. Embrace the death- Become a Ghost.

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Although becoming a ghost looks like a tempting option, I can't let the option of using the fishing rod pass, when it's there, can I? C I'm sure use it to reel in that Sandshrew after it tries to escape, so it has to beg for mercy, and of course everyone has hidden a few antipoison pills in the grip, right?

You encounter an awesome shiny Pokémon (so not Garchomp or anything), but you don't have any Pokéballs. There happens to be a Pokéball storage next to you, but Voltorb live in there, which will explode if you touch them. What do you do?
A. Try one of the Pokéballs. Either you catch a shiny or you die, seems pretty fair.
B. Give up and take a picture, you at least have something for sure.
C. Kill it! It would probably get bullied by other Pokémon anyway for being strangely colored.
D. Try your diplomacy skills to persuade it to come with you.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
What's wrong with Shiny Garchomp? I have a Shiny Garchomp. :)

A) Throw a Pokeball at it or die. Voltorb explosions are unlikely to cause death so I will try my luck. Shiny Electrode used Explosion. At least I tried.

You have a box full of Grass Pokémon that you are not using at the moment. Gardenia asks you for a trade offering a special Roserade. She only asks for a Grass Type in return. What do you do?

A) Send over a Shiny Cherubi you caught without looking for it. She'll like it and you weren't planning to use it anyway.
B) Send over a breedject Treecko. It's IV's are excellent but the nature is not ideal and if this Roserade is as special as she says it is it is a fair trade.
C) Send over a Phantump. Bear in mind she doesn't like Ghost-types even if they are part-grass so she won't talk to you ever again.
D) Refuse the trade but say you want to battle with her as a doubles partner in the Battle Maison.

Back