• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What would you do to get Manaphy?

What would you do to get Manaphy?

• Transfer from Pokemon Ranger

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Go to a Nintendo Event

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • hack

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • cheat

Votes: 4 9.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2013
    What would you do? I would use the AR code to activate the Manaphy event, cause I'm too lazy to go to an event and I don't want to suffer through Pokemon Ranger. After all the Manaphy you get from Pokemon Ranger is only level 1. I also don't want to hack, because that's illegal and I don't know how to hack anyway. Too bad I don't have an AR, but I still would use AR to get Manaphy.

Last edited:

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    I'd do option 5. Create a game that has Manaphy in it. Because I'm sick of all the gimmicks involving what I call the 151s.

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    I'd do option 5. Create a game that has Manaphy in it. Because I'm sick of all the gimmicks involving what I call the 151s.

151 just doesn't seem like a good number.... lol...

I got one through Ranger and one from TRU....

but.. there's no need to go all out anymore because we can just trade 'em around.

Darkblade

The Ultimate Espeon Fanatic
    Years
    Well, I said Event, but since my friend went ti the event, I'll just get the Wonder Card off him

oh yeah, I'm talking about the JB-HI-FI event down here in Aussie

Znale

Disturbed Morphing Jar
    Years
    Pokémon Ranger. Although I messed it up totally, I wanted a good natured/IVd Manaphy, but I saved after I got the egg. xD Ending up with a Impish piece of rubbish.

Rye29

Oh what
    Years
    I would choose and I have Pokemon Ranger for a few reasons:
    1. I thought it would be a fun game and it was challenging.
    Second. Sure it takes along time to get Manaphy through Ranger, but you don't know when an event will be. It's just like predicting when there will be a Darkrai or Shaymin event.
    c. hmmmmmmmm. I guess there is no C this time. Oh Yeah! And if you were to hack one, then what fun would that be? and also some people will hate you for that. No one likes a hacker.

Last edited:

glow.ForEveR

wut is this i dont even
    Years
    Id Say get from ranger. I have a manaphy that isnt legit i got from a friend that im am trading off, because i just wanted it in my dex. But i do have the ranger egg unlocked and if i could just find that darn game i would transfer it >.>

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I was really set on going to the Toys R Us event but my mom dragged me off elsewhere that day and I missed it... *foams* >.>;

Um, why not a trade option? That's what I did to get an egg and get my own Manaphy.. If I couldn't trade, I'd hack next since Ranger annoys me.

Pokemon Breeder Zoria

Normal Type Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2008
    Ranger. Since I have it and need to put it to use... I traded a furby for it and some anime book, so how I got Ranger was well worth it.
    Whats the fun in hacking, like everyone else said?

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    Pokémon Ranger. Although I messed it up totally, I wanted a good natured/IVd Manaphy, but I saved after I got the egg. xD Ending up with a Impish piece of rubbish.

I think that once you get the egg in your game, the nature and all of that is set...

why don't you post a request in the trade thread to see if anyone has your ideal manaphy....

I kept soft resetting my TRU one till I got a Timid with good IVs.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I just couth salamance
    40 minuites of hell

3/27 on thing for 40 mins but i got smart to its routine

Hardest pokemon so far.

But im gonna find out if nature and stuff is set.

gotron228

^_^
    Years
    Well where I live(Yes I'm in Australia) in my town they don't have a JB-HI-FI so i just used teh pokemon ranger game to get manaphy

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
    What would I'd do for a Manaphy? I'd eat a Klondike Bar for one.

Seriously, though...

I was at work while Toys "R" Us was doing the promo, and they wouldn't allow me to get one when I got there later (even though they still had the stuff).
    Guess Ranger's my only option without trading.

Back