• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you like to be remembered for?

Years
  • I'd want to be remembered for making people laugh and smile even when they weren't in the mood to. I also want to be remembered for being a trustworthy and loving person.

Years
  • Well to be honest I want to be remembered for something other than being that person who didn't do much to be remembered for.

But if i was to be really picky I'd want to be remembered for inspiring people.

Kyo The Pro

I'm the Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2012
    i don't wanna be remembered, but if so i'd rather be hated and have people glad im gone rather than people crying that they miss me or sad that im gone

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I'm not sure... my skills with numbers, my outgoing personality, or my obeseeive otaku-ness, I guess? I don't think of myself as being particularly memorable, so I don't know what qualities would stand out after I'm gone...

Back