• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

IMPORTANT: What would you like to see in A&D?

Years
  • I agree that different categories to differentiate the mediums used in galleries would help out a lot, I've basically done what Loki mentioned earlier in this thread quite regularly. I kinda disagree with the notion that too many categories would make the forum look cluttered (although I am from ROM Hacking where three of our forums have a category for literally every Pokémon game). If the categories are differentiated with colours I think it'd make the index look more colourful which kinda makes sense for the art forum, haha.

That being said, I do love browsing this section and I wanna make an effort to post more often here. Glad to see you're open to suggestions though!

Back