• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you to change you name to?

If you were to change your name,what would you change it to?

• Roy

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Howard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lugia

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Square

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wrench

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Africa

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

stunt296

~The Official Stunt Master~
Years
  • What would you change your name to?

If you were to change your name...What would it be among these choices?
    I would choose Roy...It's fancy and classic.

Last edited:

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
  • Names. A fitting name for me...

Something more profound and complementary to my person, something more filling, streaming with chocolaty meaning, something that turns heads - TOWARDS me for once, something that slides off the tongue with ease like little kids off balconies (it is only a coincidence that I am always there to witness it), something catchy, something shrill, something like...

Slab.

What a horrible collection of names you put there. By the way, from experience, your name need not be "sqaure" for you to be called one.

TwinScythe

-Fighting and Traveling-
    Years
  • Some choices there, I guess I would be called Africa to feel that strong
    tribal empowerment, and an excuse to be more on the dark skinned side.

But on the real issue here I changed my name once coming to the US and I'll probably change it to something reasonable on a business document when I move again to Brazil, possibly Andres though I'll have to look at more choices.

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • I guess I'd choose Roy, considering my username starts with it. XP

By the way, I think it'd be more conveniant if people had their free choice for any name they'd like, instead of putting a pole for this one.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • I really don't know what I'd change my name to. :3
    I have always liked the name Madison, though. My parents were going to name me that, but decided Karli suited me better. :c

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    None of the poll names because they're not girlie DX. Although I am really fond of the Marissa, it's pretty <3.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I wouldn't choose any, they all sound like a bit umm..can we swear here =3 But yeah if I had to change my name I would change it to Anna..I like it because I named my budgie that^^ and if I had to change my username on PC..which I'm not going to I would change it to Simpsonqueen (Did you notice with the capital) x3

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Eh, none of those names suited me. I like my own name, but if I was to change it it would be Sam, Anders, or Gryphyn.

Remnant

Artificial Intelligence
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2007
    If I was forced to choose any of them, probably Roy. All of them don't really appeal to me though.

Years
  • Fairly weird and pointless poll, but oh well. I wouldn't care to change my name to any of these, seeing as none would fit me. Maybe Lugia cause of my site though.

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    Out of all those names? ... Roy? Because it's the name of one of my favorite characters ever X3

But if I had the choice, I'd say something like Isabelle ^^ It's such a pretty name. Or maybe Genevieve, or Charlotte, or something extravagant and over the top like Isabelle Maria Charlotte Willow Anne Whimsy, just because ;3

Back