• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What "would" you use Pokemon for?

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2020
    My pokemon would of course be a friend... but i'd like to have one that's tough and who can stand up for me. I'm little, so i'm not intimidating. No one takes me seriously. it'd be nice for that to change! >:)

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2015
    I'd probably have one for transportation and therapeutic reasons.

namely, I'd like to have a dragonite I raised as a dratini so I can ride it to different areas, train it to run errands like getting groceries I am short on, help with heavy work, and in the end just have something to hug and talk to.

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    Maybe if pokemons really exist. I'll do what trainers do. "Train, Play, Battle" and aim to become a Pokemon Master myself. And yeah, I will focus and dedicate myself to training pokemons and make it as my profession too. And when I get old, I'll create a breeding store for pokemons.

Yeah that's all the things I will probably do when pokemons really exist.

NTA

Where?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    Easy question. I'd attempt overthrow the goverment with a team full of Darkrais and ragequit when I lose ( saw that in a wii battle lol)

Autobot Silverwynde

Automaton Protector
    Years
  • Definitely "use" them as my friends. I'd have a Golett and we'd be best buds. If I had a Golurk, I'd have it be my main mode of transportation. (Flying around on the back of robot? Can I get a "heck yeah RAWK AWWWN" over here?!)

Tashiro

Total Perspective Vortex
    Years
  • I'd want them as companions.

I'm afraid of fire and water, so powerful Pokémon of those types are out.
    I dislike flying types in general...
    Ghosts are intangible, and therefore cannot provide any sensory comfort.

I would want a scrafty. Its surface would provide interesting sensations, and I can imaging stroking its peeling skin... not too different from my own.

"What's this? You and your Pokémon somehow resemble each other!"

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    WORLD DOMINATION!!!

I think I will use them as pets. I don't know why.

Back