• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What "would" you use Pokemon for?

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    "Some Pokemon are used for pets. Some are used for fights".

But, that's only the general saying of the matter. If you had a pokemon, what would you use it for? Would you use it for contests? Or maybe create an evil organization for nefarious deeds? Those kind of general ideas.

So, what would you use pokemon for and why?

Masqueraine

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2011
    Hmm.. as general playthings? XD no haha.

As companions, starting fires, lol. Uh a whole lot of things, I don't think fighting or taking on the gym league is realistic in real life so it'd be sort of like having an intelligent pet.

Maple Leaf

dazed and abused
    Years
    I would probably use Pokemon as pets. (Not "use" in the negative sense. xD)

Or I could try to create a different version of Team Rocket... *evil laugh*

Years
    I'd probably just keep mine as pets, or companions. Maybe have some battles with friends, but thats about it.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Evil. What else is there?

I would train a group of superpowerful Pokemon and use them to dominate all opposition and seize control of the world! And I'd equip my underlings with powerful Pokemon as well so they don't get pwned by some punk kid.

I'd also conduct horrible gene splicing experiments on Pokemon to create new and incredibly terrifying new species. Think Mewtwo, only more horrific.

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Companions, pets, battle partners. Also for transportation for the larger species.

I disagree with the post above, battles win (pun intended.)

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    PETS!!! :D Of coarse if I could train my pokemon strong enough, what other option would I have rather than creating an evil society :D

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    Definitely like a Pet-Friend mix. Meaning, they would follow along, wherever I go, and do whatever I do, they would help me with my homework, maybe pull pranks. Basically I would 'use' it as a friend I could keep close all the time.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Well, I don't think I would really use them really, I would just enjoy playing with them and maybe some battles, but more of the friend then a pet.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    Companions, I think. I don't know that I could stomach the real life bloodshed of battling Pokemon purely for entertainment.

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
    Years
    Crime fighting partner~! We'll go around solving crimes and taking out criminals. What bad guy will stand a chance against a Charizard or Samurott? "That bank robber has a gun!!1!" "Oshawott, use Aqua Jet~!" Hecks yeah! xD

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    When I read the question, pets is what immediately came to mine. Using them for battles, contests, etc. sounds like something that should be committed full-time, which I can't do. :(

Years
    I'd use it as a general friend/play thing.
    It'd be my unique thing that could do things that nobody else could because my pokemon would be more awesome xD

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Rotom, it's definitely Rotom.

It's a ghost, so it doesn't need to eat. It just releases electricity and serves as countless home appliances, generating heat and function as cooler while cutting stuff and an air-conditioner in the form of a fan. What more awesome way is there to break the laws of thermodynamics and conversation of energy?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    To create my own organization. I would own Alakazam and have it protect me from any unfriendly fire (if it would happen), put a shield over my house, control people, and to strike fear in my enemies eyes >:D /issoevil

Back