• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would your starter be?

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    any other pokemon beside the current starters. they should let us choose our own starters, or maybe after you go through once or something

Twisted Cuteness

Always a team
    Years
    • Va
    • Seen Apr 24, 2016
    Slowpoke

If it could be anything I wanted, then a Cherubi would be perfect. If it had to be a starter, I guess Chickorita would be okay

teng23

Nidoking Kicks buttox
    Years
    • HB
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    oh man.... it would be SOOOO awesome to travel around with a buneary on my shoulder... so darn cute! but for battling purposes, i'd want to start with a male nidoran and train it to be the ultimate nidoking :D but a crogunk would also be very cool...

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    Munchlax. Snorlax is one of the greatest things since sliced bread.

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2014
    Absol: It's a Dark-type, has a great movepool, has good stats, plus it's awesome-looking. My second choice would be Charmander because of Charizard. =)

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Eevee ofcourse! I'd let it stay an eevee or evolve into whatever it wants. <3
    Also A Feebas isn't a bad starter,I'd love to have one.

^Top two pokemon for me ^_^

Marx_Ultra

Back in Black!
    Years
    Wait, could you use 2nd forms (from baby evolutions)? If so, I would use a Magmar.
    If not, my preference is Quilfish. It's one of those so-called, as I like to say, "lesser-knowns". Got one in my HG. :)

Years
    I'd love a generation where the three starters are different types from the standard Fire/Grass/Water. For example, Steel/Dragon/Dark, or something. OR at the beginning you get to choose a trainer type, e.g. Bug Maniac/ Ninja Boy / Aromatherapy Lady / Hex Maniac - each with a different set of starters. That would be a lot of work for the developers, though. :P

Anyway, back on topic: I'd like to start with a Dratini, or maybe an Aron, Beldum, or or Poliwag. ;D

Gannon81

Beginning Trainer
    Years
    Hmm if it had to be one of the actual starters i'd pick either Charmander for a badass Charizard or a Totodile for a fiesty lil crocodile ;) if pokemon in general i'd have a Scyther, Elekid or Gastly.

Thunderwolf1989

Ninetales fan! Ground trainer
    Years
    As 'normal' starter pokémon it would be mudkip. On my own choice it would be vulpix instead..

Oh, and I'd have to get a trapinch somewhere as well.

Back