• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would your starter be?

Years
  • Probably Eevee, since you then have an option where to go from there. Or I may have to agree with you there on Ralts, but that's because I love Gardevoir :P

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Tough choice. A Cyndaquil would do just fine, but for something a bit more unique... Probably either an Eevee or Togepi. Elekid might also be a choice. :D

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
  • Ever since Pokemon Yellow, I've always wished that they would release a game where you could choose Eevee as a starter. Seems like a really appropriate choice in my opinion.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Baltoy so I could have an awesome Claydol, or spheal cause Walrein is awesome. Tough decision considering there are so many pkmn...If I didn't choose either one of those..then Mudkip or Piplup.

Lua

dharma bum
    Years
  • riolu! id treat it really badly and it would grow up into a badass lucario that hated everything and everyone.
    its the dream :3

Shakespeare

Today We Play It My Way!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2011
    Mine would be Shroomish. Because it's my favourite Pokemon and it rocks. Or Eevee.
    Spoiler:

riolu! id treat it really badly and it would grow up into a badass lucario that hated everything and everyone.
    That's your dream? Have you ever wanted to hit a Pokemon? "id treat it really badly" According to that, yes. You're sick.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • Eevee so it's easier to raise to Umbreon or I would go with either Houndour or Growlithe. I would love my first Pokemon to be a canine companion. ; D

Syphr

Happy to meet new people ^^
    Years
  • riolu! id treat it really badly and it would grow up into a badass lucario that hated everything and everyone.
    Don't have kids...

I'd probably pick Meowth and give it Amulet coin ftw.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years

Riolu evolves with happiness, silly. :P

Me, it'd probably be Zubat, evolve it into Crobat and I'd have my favoritest pokemon ever. :D

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • u be trippin!

My starter is going to be a Pikachu, because I think that it'll prove a chellenge to all the rock gyms. Seriously, I've always wondered how cool it would be to be a trainer with a Pikachu. My character's name would be Ash, too. Oh, and he'll not evolve 75% of his Pokemon, just for the fun of it.

Back