• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would your starter be?

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
Years
  • Eevee as long as I could start at Route 217 and have a Glaceon from the get go.

That or Ralts. Love Gardevoir.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    It'll be hard for me if you want me to choose one. But if i can pick more than 1, they would be water-starters, Scyther, and Lucario

Coin

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Mine would probably be Eevee.
    Later on, I would evolve it into an Espeon.

Last edited:

Theodore Bruno

ADORABLOODTHIRSTY
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    I'd choose Weedle. Because Beedrill is the best Pokemon ever. Don't even argue, you know drills are the best. Oh maybe Charmander, because of all the good times we had together in Blue. Eh, I can catch both eventually! So it don't matter.

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
  • poocheyena, houndoor, or growlith..... pfft I don't have an obsession with dogs and anything like a dog, who would think that!

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
  • Magikarp! :):)

I love that Pokemon, it uses Splash in its early stages! Well, I need the Pokeballs when I start my journey to get some decent Pokemon, but Magikarp aint useless at all, it's gonna be a massive beast when it evolves.

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
  • Charmander. All the way. If this is for real life it would be a Charmander, because it's cute, useful for Camping and roasting Weenies, and because most people know that it's a Pokemon. Not everybody would know Eevee's and Eevee and they might just think it's a fox of some sort.

Now if it's just ingame, I'd have to go with Charmander again. They are awesome.

Back