• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What year did highschool start for you?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Okay so, Simmone's started in year 7, but the rest of us, year 8. When did it start for you? o3o

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Here in Spain? Year 7 XD Even if all the classes from 1st to 10th were in the same building for me.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    My secondary school started at Year 7.

Although technically It was my 8th year of education, seeing as in primary school the first year was called "Year R". (Reception)
    So yeah, that sucks. xD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    You people and your years. 8|

High school started in grade 9 for me.

Years
    Everywhere I've lived, high school's always started at the 9th grade.

It's middle school that's been weird for me. When I went, it started at 7th, but with my little brother, it started at 6th. I wonder if most middle schools start at the 6th grade now... makes me feel so old. ;_;

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    Junior high: 7th grade; 2007. High school: 9th grade; 2009. I put the years started since that's what I thought the thread meant before I read it...

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Here, High School starts at grade nine. I do know of many other places starting earlier though.

EpsilonE

Banned
    Years
    "grade" 10 for me. I'm not sure if it's bad or good that I'm a grade above most kids I know who are just entering 10

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    "High school" started in year 9 for me (age 13-14). We call it upper school.

The Dorchester Area Schools Partnership has a three-tier school system, contrary to the rest of the country xD

Back