• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What you like doing in Pokémon X & Y that others might think is a waste of time

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
Years
  • I challenge the E4 over and over and over with Prize Money LV 3 so I have millions of dollars to buy all the things...

That and I constantly breed for shinies.

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
  • I think everything I like doing in the game, most would consider a waste of time. ^-^;

Like some people here, I also work at the hotel every day. Gotta make that free 150,000 just because! While I'm in Lumiose, I also check the Loto ID place daily.

Speaking of daily, I have a routine. Aside from the Lumiose stuff I just mentioned, I battle Psychic Inver at the Inverse House every day. And from 8 to 9 p.m. in-game, I'd search the region for Mega Stones. They're pretty tricky to find, but I have most of them now. And I usually check on my berries at the berry field. While I'm on Route 7, I'd sometimes make a round in the Battle Chateau.

And if I could, I'd love to make more PR videos. Alas, there's only space for three videos and I'm reluctant to delete any of them... >_< I spent quite a bit of time on them, and I find it a lot of fun.

I also like sitting on benches. I'm pretty sure I've sat on every single seat in the game at least once. :P

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • Berries, koff~

I plant and raise berries on berries in berries. I love berries. I want to eat them. Eat them right up. I love the berries so much that the only Poke Amie game I play is Berry Picker. I have a high Score of 351 on Endless. Sometimes I toss away buckets of berries just to grow new ones of the kind I just threw away. I like to go the 'organic' route when raising my Pokemon. No potions or ethers or anything like that. Just berry juice, berries and herbs. Sometimes I sit and think of what berries I might grow next. The compost bin annoys me to no end. It takes sooooooooooooooooooooooo long (I rarely break grammatical stride, but there you go)to get just three bags of mulch. I don't know which is worse, the gal who goes on and on and on and on about how mulch is made and sells you one bag at a time or the silly compost bin shaking animation. I hope they update it. It's stupid and annoying. Just let me shove fistfuls of berries down there and give me what I want immediately.

Also, I sometimes turn off the battle animations. Just because. Sometimes I just want to hear nothing when I battle. No fancy sound effects and no silly dances. Just classic PC style battles from days of old. Oh well. Oh, and hyper beam sounds cool again, koffi~

Sebastian_Sommer

Rocket grunt
    Years
  • I spend some time making different teams to challenge the elite four at lvl 60. But just recently, I'm trying out the masuda method to produce 5IV shinies (only got an inkay so far).

Back