• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen what your favorite Legendary pokemon on R/S/E?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 21, 2015
    It's a tie between Latios and Latias.

If I HAD to choose...probably Latios, by a hair. D:

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Jira-Jira-Jirachi! :3
    what your favorite Legendary pokemon on R/S/E?

When i was younger, since I was the only one in my class to have Pokemon Channel, that meant I was the only one to have Jirachi (this was a time before the GTS, so no-one could get a Jirachi either. XD) So yeah, it's special imo. Actually, I only bought Pokemon Channel for Jirachi. :3 Plus, being Psychic/Steel makes it even more unique, as well as having Dooms Desire (I love that move. XD) The "third eye" kinda puts me off, but I still love it. <3

Other ones I like are Kyogre, Latias, as well as Rayquaza and Regice (to a lesser extent.) Regirock, Registeel, Latios, Groudon and Deoxys are "meh", in my opinion. :\

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • i liek regice da most!!!1 i liek ice types an huntin down da regis and teh bakstory 2 dem is p cool, plus it has a cool cry an battle theme so yeah

GaXeL

Feraligatr Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    Kyogre and rayquaza are both amazing, I hate how they base all legends with rivalry:
    Mew vs Mewtwo (1st movie)
    Lugia vs Ho-oh (2000)
    Kyogre vs Groudon (anime and the game kinda points it out)
    Deoxys vs Rayquaza (movie)
    Palkia vs Dialga (movie)
    Reshiram vs that other thing

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2021
    I've changed favourites over the years, but currently I like Latios and Rayquaza.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Kyogre and Latias. Both are pretty awesome and exclusives to my first game, Sapphire, so that's why. XD;

Years
  • My favourite of the R/S/E legendaries is Rayquaza (so much, that in the past, I once had a team of 6 Rayquazas that all had different names and movesets).

Silmeria

Years
  • Latias. I absolutely ADORE Latias. I'm not sure why, because her dub voice in the fifth movie made me want to strangle her, but she's just so adorable! I'm quite fond of Kyogre as well...I just like the design.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back