• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen what your favorite Legendary pokemon on R/S/E?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    Deoxys got me bonus points in 7th grade science

What's the story behind that? Sounds interesting....

I would say Deoxys, as it's the freakin' DNA pokemon which is awesome. It evolved from some space virus, srsly teh awsm...... :P

But if event pokemon don't count, then Rayquaza. That was my favorite since I got back into pokemon, and I still want to get a shiny one. Seriously, nobody else really likes that one? How could that be? >_<

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Latias out of them all. Registeel out of the Regis. Groudon out of Kyogre and Groudon.

psychomew2

Rank 1: Otsdarva
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2014
    I guess i would have to say groudon. Not only was he the version exclusive for my first third gen game, but he works well with my favorite 2nd gen legend, ho oh.

Ayselipera

I've always really liked Jirachi. It's easily my favorite out of all the cute legendaries besides maybe Phione which is always a shocker to others. xD

Anyways I just love the whole idea of a shooting star Pokemon. Which I know it isn't always considered that by everyone, but I accept it as that.

anthony12306

HackER In Progress
    Years
    I like Latios because my favorite color is blue, my favorite type is Psychic and I like the dragon type as well. It was made for me ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back