• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen what your favorite Legendary pokemon on R/S/E?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydro Pumper

Water Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • I'm putting my money on Kyogre. Automatic rain ftw! :D I think its graceful appearance is awesome. I like the moves it has access to, for example Thunder, which pairs well with Drizzle. Not to mention I loved how Kyogre was portrayed in the Sapphire and Emerald plots.

Sayan

is tightening its focus
    Years
  • If you mean the ones introduced in the 3rd gen, it'd be Kyogre and Latios.

Kyogre is still one of the strongest and most broken pokemon. Very few can take a rain boosted, stab, 100% health Water Spout.

And Latios is close to my heart because while playing Emerald I got a Latios with a Rash nature and 60+ BP Hidden Power Fire! In RSE HP fire was super effective against everything that resisted Dragon Claw, bar Aggron. So it had very good coverage possessing at least one move with effectively 120 BP against everything except Aggron. It was one of my favorite pokemon to use in the battle frontier. And I also really like its design.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

I'd have to say Deoxys and Regice. Deoxys got me bonus points in 7th grade science and I've always found the Regis interesting, as they're my favorite legendary trio. Regice is my favorite out of those, so yeah.

How? My favourite is rayquaza, he is so awesome!

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Jirachi, because I think it's design is the most appealing out of mostly all the legendaries out there (bar Celebi). I like Doom Desire as an attack, and the fact that he's so cute and has a third eye amuses me. XD

wildkayaker

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2012
    Rayquaza is my favorite. I personally think he looks the coolest, and I think he is awesome.

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
    Years
  • Latios, Latias, and if you can count is as one Deoxys.

Mostly to due with their roles in the Pokemon Movies.

Deoxys has one of the best battle music themes in my opinion. I got to love that "Digital" sounding theme it has.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I guess Kyogre, but mainly because I like the colour blue, Water types and bought Sapphire over Ruby... so it makes a bit of sense, really. Groudon and Rayquaza seemed 'cooler' but I always preferred Kyogre (even if I don't know how to pronounce its name to this day... K-eye-oh-gur is my way, dammit!) Second would probably be Latios, which I was annoyed that I couldn't get when playing Sapphire.

Ciz

La la la ♪
    Years
  • Rayquaza, cause i think he has an advantage among the other two. (Unless Groudon hits em with Rock Slide and Kyogre with a Blizzard -_-" )

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
    Years
  • Deoxys has one of the best battle music themes in my opinion. I got to love that "Digital" sounding theme it has.
    It was and still is THE best theme ever made for Pokemon. Not only was the music awesome, but so was the design. Deoxys gets its name from DNA's real name (deoxyribonucleic acid) The whole idea of it changing forms like DNA is also amazing. Throw in the fact it's from space and you got yourself one of the coolest Pokemon ever.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2018
    LATIOS!!!
    Rayquaza, Kyogre, Groudon, Jirachi, Deoxys, Mew, Latias, Latios, Regirock, Regiice, Registeel, Ho-oh, and Lugia

Last edited:

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
  • Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza. Definitely. They're like, the strongest guys in the game (aside from Slaking, who, if combined with those three ubers, is definitely a force to be reckoned with).

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Regirock, Regice, and Registeel. Seriously, I love these guys. Idk why so many people drink Haterade at them, but I love the golems. Super high defenses, and they're just so cute. <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back