• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen what your favorite pokémon out of the new D/P Pokémon?

Prince Roserade

De LichtBloem
    Years
    A lot of them, actually.

My faves per se are Roserade, Weavile, Beequeen, Dodaitos, Megayanma, Bunyatto, Yukinooh, Mimilop, Crescelia and Mumage, but I also like Toritodon, Lucario, Glacia, Leafia, Glion, Sheimi, Doncrow, Enperuto, and Togekiss. :D

Chaotix

Love to test
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2020
    My favorite is Sheimi, mainly because it has a base stat to that of mew celebi and jirachi.

and it can learn some good moves like psychic.

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
    i'd have to say lucario, leafia, glacia, or emperte (or whatever the new name is, i cant remember at the top of my head, it was announced today...)

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    There are quite many I like, but I guess Dotaitos, Driftblim, Roserade, Yukishii, (especially this one. <3) Yukimenoko, Hippopotasu, Carnivine and last, but not least, Dialga are the ones I like the most. Don't ask me why I like Dialga so much, because I honestly don't know, as there are very few ubers I like.

Cornicapus

Custom User Title
    Years
    I am definatly getting Empoleon because i love penguins and french history so i was excited when i heard it was named after Napoleon

rokman

. . .
    Years
    The poison/fighting Frog looks so cool, in my opinion. And the type combination is very unique.

Back