• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whatcha gonna do this Summer?

Years
    Heh, my essays are usually long, and sort of follow the basic essay format.

Anyways, this summer I will...
    1. Go to horseback riding camp, same week as my sister. How fun. "/ My mom wants us to take our riding test together so her horse could follow mine and we could be in the same group, but I doubt that will happen. And if we do get in the same group, I might shoot myself. I mean, I signed up to see horses (obviousally) and get away from my family, not see my sister at camp too!
    2. Help at day camp, which my sisters will be at. Ahhh, I can't get away from them. This is going to be torture. Meh, all the little kids are cute though.
    3. Ceder Point with family, omg too much. I'm not going to be able to live this summer, my family is everywhere. Ah well, at least the rollar coasters will be fun. ^.^
    4. Band camp, how fun. I will be rooming with some of my best friends, but playing my flute every day for two weeks or however long we are there dosn't sound too fun. And neither does marching in the summer heat.
    5. Read a book and do essays for Honor's English next year. The book is still to be announced.

Well thats about it. My summer is gonna suck.

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    Bhati said:
    Heh, my essays are usually long, and sort of follow the basic essay format.

Anyways, this summer I will...
    1. Go to horseback riding camp, same week as my sister. How fun. "/ My mom wants us to take our riding test together so her horse could follow mine and we could be in the same group, but I doubt that will happen. And if we do get in the same group, I might shoot myself. I mean, I signed up to see horses (obviousally) and get away from my family, not see my sister at camp too!
    2. Help at day camp, which my sisters will be at. Ahhh, I can't get away from them. This is going to be torture. Meh, all the little kids are cute though.
    3. Ceder Point with family, omg too much. I'm not going to be able to live this summer, my family is everywhere. Ah well, at least the rollar coasters will be fun. ^.^
    4. Band camp, how fun. I will be rooming with some of my best friends, but playing my flute every day for two weeks or however long we are there dosn't sound too fun. And neither does marching in the summer heat.
    5. Read a book and do essays for Honor's English next year. The book is still to be announced.

Well thats about it. My summer is gonna suck.

Your going to a Riding Camp to? Cool! So am I. XD

Years
    Legendary_Pokegirl said:
    No, but I have been taking lessons for a while now. Have you?

Yeah, I've been going for *counts* 5 or 6 years now. I really want to take lessons, but my parents refuse to let me becuase "it costs too much money". I even voluntered to pay for half of it, but they still said no, so I take whatever oppurnties I can to be around horses.

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    Bhati said:
    Yeah, I've been going for *counts* 5 or 6 years now. I really want to take lessons, but my parents refuse to let me becuase "it costs too much money". I even voluntered to pay for half of it, but they still said no, so I take whatever oppurnties I can to be around horses.

Im saving up for a horse. XD

I take lessons once a week for $25.

Years
    Legendary_Pokegirl said:
    Im saving up for a horse. XD

I take lessons once a week for $25.

Same here. My mom thinks it's stupid, but she dosn't like animals very much. My sister is too, but she is deathy afraid of bugs, so I'm not sure how well that will turn out.

See, the price isn't too bad. I mean, thats how much dance or something costs, and my mom is always talking about how it is so expensive. I think she afraid that I will want to compete in shows and stuff, and need all that fancy riding equipment.

Years
    I have shoes, and thats about it. I ride in jeans, how not professional, but thats how everybody dresses at the camps I go to. They had helmets that they we can use, so I don't need that, and gloves would be nice, but my hands would get so sweaty in the summer, and thats when I ride.

My mom said I can save up for a horse, but it's stupid, and she won't help. I don't really care what she thinks, and I will get a horse, I hope. And I want to be an equine veternarian, so if I don't own a horse when I get older, I can still be around them.

Zangoose13

Gothic Member
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 30, 2004
    XD the only thing there really to do for me is really sleep.

I guess im a sleep-e-head XD.

Friend
    Julian

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    Bhati said:
    I have shoes, and thats about it. I ride in jeans, how not professional, but thats how everybody dresses at the camps I go to. They had helmets that they we can use, so I don't need that, and gloves would be nice, but my hands would get so sweaty in the summer, and thats when I ride.

My mom said I can save up for a horse, but it's stupid, and she won't help. I don't really care what she thinks, and I will get a horse, I hope. And I want to be an equine veternarian, so if I don't own a horse when I get older, I can still be around them.

Sounds like you have it all planned out! ^_^
    I am doing a lot of stuff this summer like: Pet Care, Dog Walks, and Babysitting, to raise some money. I want to be a Stable Hand when Im a teenager, and teach lessons when Im an adult, and all that other stuff.

Years
    Legendary_Pokegirl said:
    Sounds like you have it all planned out! ^_^
    I am doing a lot of stuff this summer like: Pet Care, Dog Walks, and Babysitting, to raise some money. I want to be a Stable Hand when Im a teenager, and teach lessons when Im an adult, and all that other stuff.

Sounds like pretty much the same things I do for money, baby sit and pet sit, lol. Next spring I am taking a weekend course to become an assistant at a camp, so I can go to a camp, and still be able to help little kids ride. Plus, all the more riding time for me, lol.

Back