• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whatcha gonna do this Summer?

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Most likely I'm going to do nothing at all...tomorrow is the last day of school, and after that my life is basically nothing until August 20th...I plan on sitting on my bed and doing nothing for seventy-something days, wasting away slowly until I'm recalled to life by the first day of 11th grade...I dread summer more than I can say...

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Well i acutally have a lot of work to do. i have to Do my RSOM manga entry of which i only have 2 pages done. I have to go to japan to visit my brother for 2 weeks. have to go to new zeland to go to a friends wedding. Then I have to go to australia to see a friend. Then To moscow to vist another friend. Thne to Mexico City to visit my aunt. Then I have to Finish The Final Chapter of my Doujinshi...wow i have a lot of stuff to do...good thing i'm only having to pay for one of thoese trips.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    hmm my summer , Well alot of work to get done hehe first were puting in a new liner for the pool, Then were finishing off the rest of the pool deck,
    Then I have to paint the barn and completly redo the dog kennel for the new dog were gettin.
    And after all that were having a big party at our house XD some of my relitives are coming home, Should be nice :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Man I wish my friends and relatives all lived on one darn continent visting themis hard that why i can only ever do it in the summer...Time for another " World Tour" .

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    This summer I'm going to travel as usual. Maryland, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. Myabe Virgina if that's where the reunion is...

I'm going to go on the internet, and write my stories. I will stay up late like always, but I can get away with it, LMAO.

I will try to get in shape by riding my new bike. I wanna look better by september.

Last edited:

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    This summer, I am going to a Day Camp for HorseBack Riders, and I am going to uhhh....horseback ride! ^_^;

Other then that, the usual stuff: swimming,gardening, and stuff.

Im also going to concentrate a little bit on the 7th grade. Im actually going to study! Its a miracle!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Thats what I was gunna do!!!! *just kidding*, I'll probably end up what I did last summer, Chill with my buddies, go to France *woot*, and go to the stories and stuff... fun :)

Years
    I'll be going to hawii, then I'll be going to Wyoming to visit a dinosaur dig, but before I do that, I'll visit South Dakota, to see the Black Hills Institude of Geological reasearch. then, I'll come back to alaska, to fish for pink salmom

Pikachu Fan38

Pikachu Rules
    Years
    I'm going to Mexico City to visit my family on the 14th of June.
    I can't wait for this day!!In the U.S. you get out of school earlier
    for summer break compared to many countries

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i'm going on a houseboat trip with one of my youth groups for a week, then coming home and working at church for 3 weeks, the last two in which my girlfriend from CO will be staying with us. and then i'm going to build houses in mexico with my other church group, and then i'm working at church for another week, and then i'm going to catalina island for a week. and throughout the whole thing i'll be taking spanish 3 online

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    It already feels like summer. I am getter sadder. I hate my friends, my team. Oh, Gosh, I hope none of them are in my team next year. I feel so horrible, and I don't know why.

Years
    1. Read "Oedipus - Plays of Sophcles" for the summer assignmet.
    2. Do 250 word essay
    3. World History - Summer school. Must attend in order to get to Honors English II and Honors European History.
    4. Do fanfiction.
    5. Manage July MOTM

...XD

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    ... and want to explain how can an essay possibly be 250 words long? That's more like a paragraph... O.o; You can't even get part of your points across and the word limit is up already x_x;

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    LMAO, aren't essays usually five paragraphs long? Intro, body, and closing paragraph. That's how/what we do in Literature.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    That's the average essay. Really good essay writers don't have to follow that organization style. XD I want to be good at essaies but methinks I'll never be. XD

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    ^^NICK^^ v.3.0 said:
    LMAO, aren't essays usually five paragraphs long? Intro, body, and closing paragraph. That's how/what we do in Literature.
    not to mention the "funnel introduction," with transitional phrase at the beginning of each body paragraph, and the "what's the human condition" in the conclusion... conclusion must talk about a summing up and how the content of this essay reflects human world/society/that type of junk and so on...

*is IB-brainwashed*

Kitty17794

disney devoted. disney owned.
    Years
    Well, not only am I meeting a few of my computer pals, but I'm also going to an American Idol concert, and a Clay Aiken concert. *bounces about*

Years
    lol... I'm just into the habit of calling paragraphs "essays" ...hmmm...it is a paragraph about Oedipus and stuff. Honors English II talks about tragedy all year long. We're going to study 3 different Shakespeare plays... (except Romeo and Juliet. Thats for Freshmen)

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
    Oh, you lucky people. I got 2 go back to school tomorrow. :(

But I did have all of last week off :D

Back