• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What'd you name your PMD team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    PMD Darkness - Team Happybee [Skitty and Chikorita]
    PMD Sky - Team Cheriifox [Eevee and Vulpix duo :3]

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Well my gf and I started at the same time and decided to have each other's pokemon as our partner pokemon, and we decided to name our teams Young Love ... yeah, a bit sappy :P

MysticFlames

~Fedoras~
    Years
  • I was Team Bacon. XD Why? Just 'cuz.

With the quiz, I got Bulbasaur and was mad because I really wanted a fire type. So to rebel I ended up picking Cyndaquil as my partner in crime. Sounds like an odd duo, doesn't it?

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
  • I've played several Mystery Dungeon games but only remember two of my team names.

In Blue Resue Team, it was Team Stark (as in Stark Mountain) and in Explorers of Darkness, it was Team Evil (Due to the title having "darkness" in it)

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • My PMD Team Title

I called mine New Galaxy, since in every game you always end up saving the world, meaning you make it better. You were the hero, so you're new.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • Before, I started a new game a year ago on PMD1, my team was called Team S.O.S originally headed by a Charmander and a Treeko. Now I call my rescue teams on PMD1, 2, and 2.5 Team Biscuit, all of them lead by Charmander (I like Charmander...) I started calling it that ever since I saw an Adobe Flash game with Biscuit Brigade as the main title, and I liked the title ever since... Sadly it wouldn't sound right if I put the "Brigade" part of the title in...

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    In Red I named my team, "Team PokéPower!"

Pretty original, eh ;)

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I named my team Para-Dox. I only thought of this because well... it's my username here. n_n

Dinaria

Eidos
    Years
  • I named my Blue team Daydream and my EoT team Sanguine. I rather like that last one - Team Sanguine. (I love that word.)

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2012
    I went with Team Shellshock in a few of the games. <3

I was a Squirtle, and my partner was a Pikachu. :D

vudw

Nocturnal Insomnia
    Years
  • Team Marsh. I don't think I ever got a water type on my team until near the end of the game either. :x I just had a thing for water/earth elements, is all.

Charmander/Chikorita team all the way! ^.^

((I also love these threads, because I like to see how other people name things. Can be amusing sometimes. x3))

Ryden

Friendly Lurker
    Years
  • Been awhile since I played a PMD game (damn you DS and your yellow tinted top screen putting me off form playing you more) but if i recall I think the two names I used were Team Midna, at the time I was playing Twilight Princess and thought she was awesome...in fact I still do. And the other team I use more frequently is Team Mercen, sort for Mercenary. Sure I could of just made it Team Mercenary...but that had a weird feel to it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back