• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What'd you think of the soundtrack?

What'd you think?

• I loved it!

Votes: 49 70.0%
  • It was okay.

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • Indifferent.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • I didn't enjoy it overall.

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Aargh! My ears!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Goldenrod is beast, not best, beast. I dont care what anyone says, the rewritten Goldenrod makes me want to jump up for joy.

*Meowth V.2*

Still Got The Blues.
    Years
    The music very good but I love the National Park music the most, it's the best in the game in my opinion.

Years
    I am indifferent towards it, since I normally play with the volume off. I prefer to listen to external music while playing.

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2010
    The new music feels more epic and intense - I like it! I always have to turn the volume up when I battle my rival, it's cool.

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Most of the music in this game induces a nice long audiogasm, though some of my favorites:
    • Cerulean City/Fuschia City
    • Routes 3-10 and 22
    • Victory Road and Mount Silver
    • Kanto Wild Pokémon and Trainer Battle
    • Team Rocket hideout
    • Game Corner (might just be my favorite Game Corner music ever, rivaled only by that in D/P/Pt)
    • Title Theme
    • Staff Roll
    • Champion Battle/Red Battle
    • Pokéthlon Last Event
    And it goes on and on. This game holds the record for most pieces of music that I liked, with Platinum behind it, then D/P (Looker's theme, the Distortion World, and the Giratina Battle theme made this anomaly), then XD, then Colosseum (Miror B. I rest my case), then R/S/E in that order.

Last edited:
    Back