• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats a good Fighting/Psychic or Poison Deck

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2012
    Hello everyone im new here im going back to playing pokemon TCG : ) i see new updates on cards but i would like your help on building a good deck to play in this comic store thats in my area that does tournaments. Thanks

Razgriz

Acetaminophen
    Years
  • I really can't say but try doing what I did. Go into one of the several websites that have all the lists and check there the cards from every expansion (from Black and White on... since it's worthless spending money on cards that are going out of format soon) and check all the cards that you think are good then start making an idea and maybe come here to get it rated or commented.

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2012
    I really can't say but try doing what I did. Go into one of the several websites that have all the lists and check there the cards from every expansion (from Black and White on... since it's worthless spending money on cards that are going out of format soon) and check all the cards that you think are good then start making an idea and maybe come here to get it rated or commented.
    Thats sounds about right thanks : )

Years
  • I'm not aware of anything in the current metagame that combines those two at the moment, but Terrakion is a pretty good support Pokemon for most decks right now because Lightning type decks dominate the format right now.

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2013
    Hello everyone im new here im going back to playing pokemon TCG : ) i see new updates on cards but i would like your help on building a good deck to play in this comic store thats in my area that does tournaments. Thanks

Use Crobat Prime to mess with your opponent's heavy retreat Pokemon and he has resistance to fighting to help against Terrakion and Donphan.
    Don't listen to complaints about him being weak to the very popular Lightning type right now, Lightning has Zekrom EX hitting for 150 damage.. that would kill you no matter what type you were using.

Psychic - Espeon. Even if its just on your bench, all your Pokemon will be extremely protected against sleep, burn, poison.. energy removing.
    Mewtwo EX. In this format, whoever charges up their Mewtwo EX first wins.

As for fighting, use Terrakion. With just a few fighting energy in the deck, you can send him out any time your Pokemon is knocked out and then put him back on the bench. Put a few Aerodactyl on your bench and now with their Ability your Pokemon are hitting harder then their EX could.

If you want real Fighting type.. Lucario is pretty good, being able to damage your opponent while you have a dead hand and not able to attach energies on yourself.
    Conkledurr is hilarious having over 400 HP.

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2012
    Use Crobat Prime to mess with your opponent's heavy retreat Pokemon and he has resistance to fighting to help against Terrakion and Donphan.
    Don't listen to complaints about him being weak to the very popular Lightning type right now, Lightning has Zekrom EX hitting for 150 damage.. that would kill you no matter what type you were using.

Psychic - Espeon. Even if its just on your bench, all your Pokemon will be extremely protected against sleep, burn, poison.. energy removing.
    Mewtwo EX. In this format, whoever charges up their Mewtwo EX first wins.

As for fighting, use Terrakion. With just a few fighting energy in the deck, you can send him out any time your Pokemon is knocked out and then put him back on the bench. Put a few Aerodactyl on your bench and now with their Ability your Pokemon are hitting harder then their EX could.

If you want real Fighting type.. Lucario is pretty good, being able to damage your opponent while you have a dead hand and not able to attach energies on yourself.
    Conkledurr is hilarious having over 400 HP.
    Thanks alot that was helpful what if I added a machop,machoke,machamp is that ok too or no?

Back