• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What's a Tympole?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
For some reason I find Blitzle and Zebstrika kinda forgettable from this gen. I love a lot of Pokemon from this gen, so I don't really find it a forgettable gen....but those two stand out for....not standing out.

The funny thing is I usually find "forgettable" pokemon memorable just because they're forgettable. (Lumineon for example) so it ends up being the semi-forgettable Pokemon that are actually the most forgettable for me. If that makes sense.

As a huge Pokemon fan, I don't easily forget any Pokemon species.

I'm the same way to be honest, when I answer this question it's more like "Which Pokemon would be the least likely to pop into my head if I thought about Pokemon" rather than "Oh wow I forgot this Pokemon existed".

Last edited:
Back