• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats ash's strongest pokemon?

May.

♥~M e m o r i e s.
Years
  • I think Pikachu, Ash did had him since the beginning of his journey
    but I also have to say either Sceptile or Charizard. ^^

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
  • Well the fact on the first movie pikachu manages to one hit ko a Golem with thunderbolt.
    Yeah, thats right. A electric attack pwned a rock and ground.

Years
  • I always saw Charizard as Ash's strongest pokemon. I'd even say Pidgeot was up there with the strongest.

Yeah but pidgeot was only seen in one episode when pidgeotto evolved and he battled fearow and left to be the leader of all the pidgeotto and pidgey so it hasnt really had its strengths tested yet.

pikachu, charizard, and sceptile in that order

Last edited:

pyronical

KOFFING!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2010
    Clearly the Mr Mime that stays with his mom is the strongest. I reckon she gets nasty with Mr Mime when lonely...

Years
  • Charizard is the strongest he took down Nolands Articuno!!
    others that are close are:
    Pikachu
    Sceptile
    Snorlax
    Pidgeot

SiReNzZ

I ♥ Misty.
    Years
  • I always thought it was Pikachu . From even the first episode we can see its great strenght whit its electric attacks :)

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
  • pikachu should be really strong but i think seems it's an anime pikachus size is a disadvantage.

Sadly I will have to say

Charizard
    Sceptile
    Snorlax

He hasn't got a Torterra yet (that i know of) but has got an Infernape....

btw apparantly Gible has Draco Meator so once it gets a bit of training i would say it would be in that list

Years
  • Charizard. He took down Articuno and faired the best against the entei in movie three. Ash always pulls him out when he's facing a real challenge.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
  • I'm just going to reiterate this: The anime does NOT have levels. So quit saying "Pikachu is at least level 2050 by now!11!"

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2010
    I reckon she gets nasty with Mr Mime when lonely...
    That was a subplot in a fanfiction I read once, was mildly disturbing, to say the least.

Anyway, the big orange lizard is clearly his strongest, it took out articuno for one thing. I think pikachu is secretly on drugs or something, his power level fluctuates far too much to be natural. I mean come on, he beats a regice, takes out ground types with electric attacks etc, then gets his butt kicked by crasher wakes floatzel? That's just not right.

Back