• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's going on top of your Christmas tree?

What's your tree-topper?

• A star

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • An angel

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • A fairy

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • A snowflake

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A cross

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • I'm not putting anything on top of my Christmas tree

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • I'm not putting up a Christmas tree

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    What decoration are you going to put on top of your Christmas tree this year?

I'm putting up a fairy, because fairies are my favorite thing.

What about you?

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    My family has a really freaking old star that always goes a top the tree.. xD;

Every year we say "We should go get something new, and shiny!", then it never happens.

Oh, and there's also a DBZ action figure that stays fairly close to the star, ..for lulz-worthy reasons that go back about 8 years. >_>

Ayselipera

We put an angel on the top. I've never used a star.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    My mom and I put up a giant gold ribbon this year. I wanted a winged Santa figure in front of it, but my mom always decides on some angel with a gaudy halo and obnoxious fur coat. >:/

And yes, it's better than yours!
    I wouldn't go there if I were you. ;3

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • We have a star that lights up. We've been looking for a replacement since it's old and kinda falling apart, but we never find anything that suits us, so we just stick with the same old one. XD

Years
  • I bought myself a 3.5' tree yesterday for absolutely no good reason, but I didn't buy a topper. Can't use the normal ones because it's a small one, and the only small topper they had was lame.

For the real tree, my sister bought a gold ribbon for it this year. Or, at least, I think it was for a tree topper... it might've been for the door. XD;

Years
  • My mom uses an angel that's been in our family for like four generations, I think. She's super paranoid with it, and she's the only one who puts it up when we decide to use it because she thinks everyone else is gonna drop it. XD

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
  • You really want to know what's going on top?

Spoiler:

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    My sister made this weird little fairy when she was about ten, we've been putting it on the top of our tree ever since.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Oh, and there's also a DBZ action figure that stays fairly close to the star
    Winner.

I believe we have an angel to at the top of our tree. But the last time I saw it was almost 365 days ago, so I wouldn't remember. :3

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
    Years
  • I came onto this thread because just before I logged on my family put up the finishing touches on our Christmas tree. :3 *sigh* I love the holidays.

I believe that we used to use a star, but it burned out or something. All I know is that for a while now we've been using an angel, and I think it looks beautiful. However, as much fun as I have decorating, I truthfully like the tree best when it's simple. Without any ornaments(or angels), just pretty, shiny bulbs of colorful light. <3

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    At my house we put a star on top of our Christmas tree and also at my aunt's house. At my grandma's house we put an angel on the top of the tree.

Back