• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's going on top of your Christmas tree?

What's your tree-topper?

• A star

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • An angel

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • A fairy

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • A snowflake

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A cross

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • I'm not putting anything on top of my Christmas tree

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • I'm not putting up a Christmas tree

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    My family puts an angel on top of the tree but if we take forever to decorate the tree again this year, I'll do what I did last year and fill it with Pokemon plush. So if that's the case, there'll probably be a Cherrim on top. :3

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    1985 Buick LeSabre. I win this thread.

I have a 2' fiber optic tree that will have nothing on top. As for the family Christmas tree, it will either have a light-up star or an angel on top. Yeah, a complete lack of creativity, but what can you do?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    We have this angel that has gone on every one of our trees for many years. It's one of our little traditions. :3

The angel is in white, and her dress and wings are trimmed with lace. So delicate and intricate. It's one of the things that I look at.. and feel tears in my eyes.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    A golden star that broke the second it came into our house, my brother sat on it or was it me? and we hid it upstairs, Dad fixed it and we still keep it on top of the tree 83

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I put an animal on the tree every year. ;D jay kay

I've had an angel on my tree since I was a little girl. I'm kind of religious in the Christmas sense where I feel like things should be a certain way to keep in mind what Christmas is really all about, if you get what I mean. So I have, and hopefully always will have, an angel on the top of my tree :].

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    We usually have a gorgeous angel at the top of the Christmas tree. However, we have yet to set up the tree when we were supposed to during Thanksgiving break... Say bye bye to Christmas.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    We always put a star on the top of the tree that sometimes lights up.

Not sure if it has been any different, but we've had this star for probably a decade.

Uten

can you feel me now?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 30, 2009
    Nothing, since I won't be having a christmas tree this year, unfortunately. Though, my parents might be putting up one, which will probably have a star at the top of it.

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    XD My tree is too tall for my ceiling. Nothing can fit on top. Though we had this really cool wooden sparkley snowflake that looked sorta antique-ish. Very cool. Too bad there's no room. >,<

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    A star but it is kinfa like an exploding star so it looks awesome lol i decorated my house this year so it is awesome i went out and brought fake snow and everything

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    My family and I put a Santa on it. That's weird because we usually have a star on top of it.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    We don't have are tree set up atm,but were getting there lol.
    to say we put a really old angel on top of the tree.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
    We have a manky old star in our family that my brother made when he was four. It's made of cardboard, red glitter and red tinsel, and it's absolutely hideous., but we have a tendency to decorate sentimentally, rather than tastefully.

Back