• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
Years
  • Okay you little git... f-off. We dont want ou here you little immature teen who has nothing better to do sept stay up all nite hacking a forum which will OVER POWER you.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • WhiteAngel1 said:
    To much time on my hands yet you post on a ****ing pokemon forum? Im sorry but I would say that you have to much time on your hands. The majority of the people that I looked at were ages 10-12. From what I saw there was only like one admin above the age of 16 or 17 which **** being that old and on this site posting is pretty ****ing sad. You guys need to get a life and start doing something with your friends instead of playing a pokemon game.

*cracks up*

Oh man...this just kills me, guys. Heh....obviously doesn't know anything, since the only thing Pokemon related I really post about in here is the Pokemon Academy.

Gotta love those little attention seekers. Must not get enough love at home or something. Well...this dude certainly isn't going to get any here.

Say hello to my good friend the report button. Maybe if you get banned enough, it'll teach you that YOU are the person who need to go get a life. Obviously, the life you are leading now isn't fullfilling enough, of you're extremely insecure. Either way, I hope you find happiness soon, for everyone else's sake anyway.

Have a nice day! ^_^

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • WhiteAngel2 said:
    You all are pretty lucky I was nice enough to not back up the database giving me access to every single one of your accounts. Im not an attention seeksing whore. I can not sleep at night so I feel like pissing off a bunch off pokemon fans.

And we should be thankful to you because...?

And we should feel sorry for you because...?

Really...you act like you're the toughest cookie out there, and now you're whining about how you can't sleep. Poor baby. Go see a doctor or something. If you haven't noticed, you won't be getting any sympathy here.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • WhiteAngel2 said:
    Who the **** said I was whining. Your dumbass self is the one that wanted to know why I am doing what I am doing so I gave you an explantion. You should be thankful because If I had wanted I could have complete control of your account or **** even deleted you.

Once again, you can't read. I never asked you any questions. And ooooo....I'm so scared of you deleting me...really...*note sarcasm*

And now I'm done. I suggest that everyone just ignore this dude, since logic obviously doesn't work.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Imakuni? said:
    take ur own advice and STFU!!!!
    You know he obviously isn't going to do that as he said he is not going to stop intaginising us, so why don't we all just ignore him as he is obviously not gonna leave.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back