• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whats it like where u live?

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    i live in florida and its alot different than most people think... every one says its the sunshine state but it anything BUT that.
    at night we SOMETIMES have rain, and in the mornig it is SOMETIMES sunny, and in the afternoon it always rains and storms, and at night it is any of those.

not to metion the hurricanes.... *shudders* but yes florida is sunny about 65% of the time so i guess its not so bad. :D

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    OH MY GOSH 0_0 Okay, on the news not too long ago I was hearing about a hurrricane in florida that killed 15 people and RIGHT BEFORE that, I had a dream where there were palm trees with skulls growing on them like coconuts, and there were wrecked buildings everywhere...

Anyway, it's been super-hot here -.-

Duke R

Member #1950
    Years
    Radical_Edward said:
    OH MY GOSH 0_0 Okay, on the news not too long ago I was hearing about a hurrricane in florida that killed 15 people and RIGHT BEFORE that, I had a dream where there were palm trees with skulls growing on them like coconuts, and there were wrecked buildings everywhere...

Anyway, it's been super-hot here -.-
    You may have psycho-skills... *hopes she isn't reading his mind* Well, I live in Brazil, I saw some people thinking that this is a tropical country with palms and beachs everywhere. Well, there are a lot of beaches, a lot of sun, but when it's winter, it's cold, it's really cold and it snows, too much.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    But I think part of the hurricane is gonna head north going through New Jersey (yeah, that's right Alyssa :P) and part of NYC....NOOOO!

Anyways, it's been cloudy and rainy for the last 5 days here and I still forget to bring my umbrella. XD

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    But I think part of the hurricane is gonna head north going through New Jersey (yeah, that's right Alyssa :P) and part of NYC....NOOOO!

Anyways, it's been cloudy and rainy for the last 5 days here and I still forget to bring my umbrella. XD
    Yeah, and it's sweeping through Massachusetts, too...heh. ^_^; Yesterday was a beautiful day all sunny and warm--with a cool breeze, also. Now it turned into a nightmare with all the rain and it's kind of cold...what a temp change...oy. >_< Blech, they say it's going to continue like this for the rest of the day...although, my computer (MSN Explorer) says there's only going to be AM showers. *shrugs* Eh, I don't think the weather can ever be predicted. Period. O_o

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I live in Virginia. I feel sorry for you guys in Florida, dealing with Charlie like that. But I can't help but be thankful he was nothing but a Tropical Storm when he got to me.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I live in Texas, about two hours away from Dallas. It's nice, but the two things that I don't like are that it gets too hot during the summer, and there is not a beach nearby. I am definitely moving somewhere near the beach when I'm older, lol. ^_^; I'm just kind of stuck here right now because it's where everyone else in my family lives. I never want to live too far away from them, so I guess that moving back to Hawaii wouldn't be a very smart option... I'm going to live somewhere tropical, though!

Anyway, the area around here is very pretty. You mostly see fields and hills; grass is everywhere. It's so calm and relaxing.

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    I live in a city in Ontario (not telling you, in fear that people might want to stalk the great FT =P). Around here, it is sunny most of the time, but every once in a while we get rain, and when it rains, it POURS. Yes, although we don't get bad weather often, it is pretty bad when we get it. Anyways, around here we have some very nice parks, and the sky is almost always blue.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    No Californians? I live in California. I mostly stay in Sacramento. I rarely ever leave this city unless we're having an outing, having some sort of event in Vietnam/China/Hong Kong or if my class is going on a trip.

The weather is kinda normal here. Nothing exciting. Sunny with a bit of rain here and there in the Spring and Fall. Summer is hot and cold in the winter. Every now and then you feel a slight tremor from the earthquakes down in San Francisco, but it's so small you barely feel it. I've never seen snow here in Sacramento before, but according to a few of my teachers and other "elderly" people I know, they've said there was this one time when it did snow enough to have a snowball fight...

Back