• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Whats so good about Casteliacones?

Hyrulian_Hero

Pocket Monster Veteran
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    In Castelia City there's always this long line for this dessert. I'm guessing you'll be able to purchase a Cone if your lucky enough to go there when there's no line but what does a Casteliacone do for your pokemon?

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    You can get 2,000 poke if you give it to the collector on route 5. It's not much though and there are much better and easier ways to get money in this game. I would just consider it a novelty because full heals are way cheaper.

Years
    Everyone likes them so much because they're trying to make those horrid ice cream Pokemon go extinct! You all need to join the cause!

I always wondered... Why does your character stick the ice cream in his/her bag?

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    I just think its one of those items that do the same job as the Full Heal but they're fun and different. Gateau, ice cream and cookies are everyday foods we would eat so it makes Pokémon seem a little more realistic that they might eat them too :D

That's my guess anyways ^^;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I haven't purchased it yet, but the fact that it's actually seemingly rare (by it being sold out and people waiting in line for it) makes it seem more realistic (that is, adding onto the realism mentioned in the previous post) as opposed to old ladies, or shopping centres, or other places that give them out. Plus the name sounds kind of amusing. :D

Everyone likes them so much because they're trying to make those horrid ice cream Pokemon go extinct! You all need to join the cause!

I always wondered... Why does your character stick the ice cream in his/her bag?

Noooo. Don't hurt Vanillite!! :( LET'S ALL GO AGAINST THIS CAUSE!

And that Old Gateau must taste horrible after being in the bag so long, too. Ugh.

lol. D;

Years

horrid ice cream Pokemon? HORRID ICE CREAM POKEMON?!?!?! WHY THOUGH!!? D: Vanillite is amazing. :(

Anyway I just like collecting Casteliacones. I don't know why :D

Virgilia

Chronos.
    Years
    I've never managed to buy one. I got there at like 9am this morning, but they were all sold out (again)! I just thought you were never able to buy one, but I guess you can. xD

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I've never bought it but I think I'll reconsider it now 'cause it looks pretty cool :D
    Another Lava Cookie-style item =)
    yup it's Unova's version of Hoenn's Lava cookie it seems only one could get lava cookies everyday...
    I only got one cone so far...and used it up that same day xD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    horrid ice cream Pokemon? HORRID ICE CREAM POKEMON?!?!?! WHY THOUGH!!? D: Vanillite is amazing. :(

Anyway I just like collecting Casteliacones. I don't know why :D
    Quoted for truth. All of it. :<

Didn't know about the collector that buys them though. Might go sell him one just to say I've done it.

Lambda

Boss of Team Plasma
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    there items that stauts and are bought on tuesdays

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    I haven't bought one yet, they're always sold out. D:
    I'm guessing they had these cones to represent Vanillite. In fact, why don't they just sell Vanillite instead? I believe those would be more tasty.
    I wonder what happens if you gave a cone to a Vanillite. XD Cannibalism.

Last edited:

loveheartsxox

poke' fan for over 10 years
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2011
    Nothing is really that special about them. They are just glorified Full Heals like Old Gateaus and Lava Cookies.

Back