• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's something you recently discovered about yourself?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    That I am deep down a very caring person. I was helping someone through something and it helped him and his friends see me in a better light.

I'm not sure I like being referred to as 'sweet' but I have found it is nice to help someone.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I CAN FINALLY WITHSTAND THE SPICE IN HOT CHEETOS AND FINALLY LIKE THEM !!

Omg they are delicious right.

And i guess ive realized i despise taking public transport after having it be my only means of transportation for the last 10 years.

Fawful_X

Monster-hunting Red Mage
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2018
    I find it difficult to bury the hatchet in regards to the past, and constantly beat myself up over such events if I was in the wrong or only fuel a grudge I already had felt further and feel more negative in turn.

While I am capable of moving on, its less putting such events in the past, and more about focusing on anything else that may be on my mind... which includes things that stress me further.

Back