• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's something you'd like to see a Pokemon based on?

Ashes to Ashes

Serenade of Cerne
    Years
    So basically this

What's something you'd like to see a Pokemon based on?
    I was thinking Lopmon but that works the same I guess.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2017
    What's something you'd like to see a Pokemon based on that either doesn't have a Pokemon of it already, or you feel isn't represented quite like you'd like? Could be an animal, could be an object, or... anything really.

Personally, I would love to see a Pokemon based on a stegosaurus. In all these years, we still don't have one. The closest thing I can even think of is Lugia, and that's not close.

I think a Pokemon based off a virus would be interesting. That or a Galaxy.

Years
    Genets and civets.
    I also want more parrots. I would probably die of happiness if they actually made an official pokemon based on the Kakapo.

Going off the "rabbits with horns" idea above, yeah there are the nidoroyals, but could always do something more with that concept like...
    - Jackalopes (bunnies with antlers!) or the Wolpertinger (bunnies with antlers with wings?!)

Maybe a version of the Questing Beast from Arthurian legend. I always thought that was a neat creature.

For a non-animal, maybe something based on the Sundew plant.

I'm sure I have more that I'd like to see, but not much is coming to mind right now oops.

magicalgirlj

I liek Popplio
    Years
    Dolphin- I am surprised Game Freak has not made one yet. They are my favorite ocean animals
    Pineapple- We have many fruit pokemon, why not a Pineapple?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Dolphins, definitely. I understand that we already have a dolphin Pokémon in Lanturn, but unfortunately, it goes unnoticed for most part; if we were to have more, I don't believe it would hurt. I feel it'd instead help raise awareness of dolphin-based Pokémon in general.

Back