• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats the difference?

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2007
    Is there any real reason to not want a non legit pokemon? Is there a downside(like it wont listen to you or something)?

Im not trying to be hardcore internet super pokemon master, but I would like to have a Lugia..

Years
    They might not listen, at all.
    Also it is immoral, one thing I have learned while being a Pokemon fan all my life, is cheating in a Pokemon game doesn't help much, and makes it feel like you lost a little bit of the fun.

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    It does lol, I hacked me a charizard, but then I decided I didnt want it so I released it and got a charmander from a trade and bred it to perfection, it was really fun! I got a good nature out of it aswell!

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2007
    its just depressing for me.. what are my chances of finding a legit Lugia that someone is willing to trade to me? like 0 to none..

Years
    its just depressing for me.. what are my chances of finding a legit Lugia that someone is willing to trade to me? like 0 to none..

That might be true, but you will never know if it's traded around enough, there are some Pokemon I have I know are legit, and some I don't know.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009

More like 100%, now that I'm here. Lugia received completely legitimately.

Just PM me an offer.

Last edited:
    Back